07. 𝒯ℴℴ 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓇ℯ𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉

Start from the beginning

Now, here we are, laying side by side in my beach house, I held her tightly in my arms not wanting to let her out of my reach.

I told her I was going to tell her a story, she was obviously curious, but too scared to ask questions. Her curious behavior always intrigued me. It was one of the many things I admired about her.

After I told Arry my little story, she attempted to break away but I held her tight, preventing her from getting away from me. I wasn't going to let go of her no matter what.

"Leave me!" She broke down into tears. Seeing her in tears caused me discomfort, I hated to see her cry.

I held her arms tight and turned her to face me, I was met with pink nose, pink ears and red teary eyes, tears falling from her eyes continuously.

I shouted at her. "Stop it will you!" She flinched at my raised voice.

"Look, I did all I did for you. Just for you. You know I love you right?" I stare right into her beautiful eyes.  I always get lost in them.

She didn't respond to me and all I could hear was her hiccups, I was infuriated, I wanted to punish her badly. But I decided against it and controlled myself, she has had enough punishment for today. I convinced myself it was all the shock from my story.

I brushed her hair softly and all she could do was watch my movement, the setting was serene and I realized she had stopped playing around.

She was calm and I smiled to myself in content. Perhaps, I won't raise my hands- well, belt at her anymore. Maybe I was too quick with my decision...

If she could just stay like this and bask in my love and affection for her, then there will be no problem of whatsoever.

I pulled her closer to my chest and sniffed in on her hair, it smelt so nice. She always smell so pleasant.

She was definitely made just for me. Only me.

I know she was still in a state of fright, considering the little story I told her, but I knew she would make recovery soon. I just have to be patience and restrain myself from doing something I would regret.

"Sleep my love. I'll drop you off tomorrow." I patted her head and put her head on my chest and smiled at our beautiful position. I was content.

We stayed like that till sleep engulfed us, making us fall into a deep slumber.

Next Morning

It's one thing to wake up to someone next to you, and it's another thing to wake up to the love of your life sleeping by your side. And the person right next to me was Arry.

I stared at her face, nothing could ever be compared to that beautiful face of hers. I watched as she took her breaths slowly, she looked so calm unlike yesterday.

Sleeping next to her was exactly how I imagined it was going to be. I pushed her front curls away from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

Her eyes fluttered open and I was met captivating brown eyes, she blinked a few times before she gasped. She tried to sit up but I pushed her back gently. I hovered over her and looked down to her lips, it was calling out to me to kiss her, I brushed my lips against hers and kissed them softly.