Chapter One

Dice POV

"Yea, eat that dick up just like that" He said while inhaling and exhaling the smoke from his blunt that was rolled inside of a honey flavored backwood.

The sound of slurping and soft moans were the only thing that filled the room.

She didn't waste any time about 6 minutes into the head he was receiving he then ejaculated all over her face, but that didn't stop her she kept going.

"Aight aight.. enough you tryna make a nigga crazy and I ain't having none of that" he said before showing her the way out.

"Yo bro you got your girl outside the spot" a voice said.

"Who you talkin about Chris ?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

Chris was dice's righthand man. They had been rocking with each other since before they came out of the womb. One thing certain he would never cross Dice and It was definitely vice versa.

"Diana nigga!!" 

"I done told this crazy ass bitch, wtf she out there doin tho?" 

"She done busted the windows out your car bro" Chris said while laughing softly.

Dice quickly jumped up out of his chair with his glock 40 tucked inside of his pants heading for the door to outside.

-

Dianas POV 

She pulled up to Dice trap house in her 2021 black Nissan Altima. For some reason she felt like Dice kept trying her and today was the day she was going to teach him an lesson. Simple as that. 

She got out of the car with her silver baseball bat and headed straight for Dice's 2021 Mercedes Benz G wagon and started breaking every window one by one all you could hear was the glass shattering into small pieces. 

She went for the main window first, the passenger window next and backseat windows last. and there was dice walking out of the door glaring at her.

"Yo wtf !!!! " Dice shouted after looking at all four of the windows that were now gone.

"Yeah shit like this happens when a dumb ass nigga think he going to play with me" She said while smirking and laughing

dice scoffed while rubbing his chin. After that all he seen was red it was like the devil came over him. In a matter of seconds he had Diana jacked up by her balenciaga shirt and her feet were no longer reaching the ground.

"You think this shit cute and funny but I don't hear u laughing now?!" he shouted "keep on fuckin playing with me and showing up at my shit showing out in front of my place where I handle business putting food in my mouth and yours !!" he spat before landing her back on her two feet.

"lame ass niggas do lame ass shit" she said pointing every finger she had in dices face. Diana was obviously looking for an reaction out of dice. Clearly being jacked up wasn't enough.

"Yeah yeah I ain't tripping tho this lil shit to me and you know that fuck outta here"he said while licking his lips and pulling up his sagging pants. "What u even come here on the bullshit for ? a nigga aint did shit at all" 

"Why weren't u picking up the phone dice ? huh answer that and I bet u be having these skank ass hoes that walk through the trap NAKED sucking your dick and fucking them too." she spat now rolling her eyes.

"Bra , just go home u did all that shit for nothing now you looking dumb as hell crazy ass bitch" he spat back and walked off.

Dice POV

Fucking with a crazy bitch was one thing but fucking with a stupid ass crazy bitch was another. Diana been there thru it all with dice and for that he loved her. Faithful ? Come on now dice was 27 years old and Diana was only 22. He could walk all over he if wanted.

Before Dice could walk back inside he heard gunshots being fired into the air and loud screaming. and an all black SUV speeding off so fast you could hear it screeching and see the black traces left on the cement. 

There was no need for anyone to pull their guns because it happened and ended within an blank of an eye. 

-

COMMENTS PLEASE .. THOUGHTS ?...