Loved You Once, Love You Still [Watty Awards 2011]

LOVED YOU ONCE, LOVE YOU STILL

Am I dreaming, my mind's turning 'round

You know I'm close to dying, I need that smile you have

Everything about you, everything that you are

I can't help but go back through,

The daydreams and the happiness that we both had..

Standing here, you by my side

Holding hands, nothing seems so hard

You are here, and so am I

I hope this fantasy, would never ever stop

Despite the fact that you broke my heart

Our ways won't still turn apart

I want to tell you so,

That I loved you once, love you still.. always have, and I'll always will..

Winter always comes after the fall

I tried my best, I gave it all

The coldness and chill, the bitterness I feel

This feeling I get, someone pick me up, someone hold me

I need to forget.

 Yes, it really is cold out here. I'm sitting miserably, and soaking wet, here, in this dark, deserted park. The after smell of rain is still floating with the night air. Wow. Perfect setting for a perfect ending of an almost perfect relationship.

Confused? You should be, huh,  I just might be as confused as you are. I got dumped, by the guy I loved the most, well according to me. I thought it was perfect, we had been together for two years. And today is exactly our twenty-fifth  month.. He told me yesterday he was going to tell me something uber important. Of course, knowing that this was an important day, I assumed it was something nice, maybe a moonlit dinner or a romantic anime marathon and I even considered a day of sweet talkin' while eating tons of sweet, sugary stuff. But all I got was a broken heart, soaking wet hair, shoes filled with mud and mind hazed by questions.

What happened? Why did we break up? When did things start to go wrong? Where did I go wrong?

Maybe I should start from where it all actually started.. from the day we fell in love.

~~ madaldoll♥