Handcuffs,Feathers,and Memories (MaskedMexican)

Beginne am Anfang

Ohm's hair was sticking up obnoxiously from Max running his fingers through his hair and tugging on it roughly,and there were a few strands slicked to his forehead with sweat. His electric blue eyes were wide and dark with lust that had blown his pupils wide,and his lips were swollen from the rough kissing they had indulged in. His shirt was rumpled,and about two sizes too big on his skinny frame,falling over his hips as he stood. He was still wearing boxers,which Max decided was wrong,so he growled,

"Boxers,off,"

And Ohm hastened to obey him. Stooping slightly,Ohm tugged down his boxers,shivering slightly. When he stood up,the hem of his shirt fell down around his hips,partially blocking Maxs view of what he had wanted to see. Growling,Max clicked his tongue,and Ohm hesitated,before pulling his shirt up off his head. Max made a sound of approval,and beckoned Ohm closer. The raven-haired male nodded,and shuffled closer,becoming well within reach of the other. Max smirked,and gently trailed the plume in his hands down Ohm's stomach,making the male tremble slightly as the sensation gave him chills. Max trailed the feather lower,until he had reached the male's member,which was almost pressed directly up against his stomach,quivering slightly. With a smirk,Max flicked his wrist,drawing the feather quickly up Ohm's length,making the male whimper piteously.

As soon as Ohm felt his knees weaken,he put his handcuffed hands behind Max's head,arms resting on the male's shoulders as he buried his face in the Mexican's dark hair. Max smirked,and with careful precision,dipped the tip of the plume into Ohm's slit,enjoying the startled yelp that issued from the trembling male above him. As the feather dipped in further,desperate and needy moans fell from the male under the spell of pleasure,his hips often stuttering up despite himself. Precome had started bubbling up around the black fronds,making Max pause. Then,with a brief glance up at Ohm and a predatory smirk,Max lowered his head,and licked a steady stripe up his fiance's throbbing cock. Ohm gave a loud moan,fingers pressing into the back of Max's skull as his back arched,and a heat found its way into his stomach.

"M-Max,"

Ohm whimpered,fingers twisting in the male's dark hair as his knees trembled dangerously. Max vigorously licked the underside of Ohm's dick,the rough actions nearly sending the slightly taller over the edge. Then,Max extracted the feather,and set it aside where it wouldn't be in the way,before tilting his head down with a smirk.

Ohm's willpower shattered completely as warm,wet heat enveloped his erection,a tongue massaging the underside and tip. It was all too much,because Ohm could fucking feel Max swallowing around him,a throaty whine falling from his lips as he scrabbled for the edge,just barely hanging on. And then Max did something with his tongue,God knows what,and Ohm couldn't take it. He lost it,mouth pressed to the top of the Mexican's head with a loud moan,releasing heavily into the other's mouth. Max withdrew and smirked up at Ohm,pink tongue flicking out and licking a small fleck of cum off his lip. Ohm whimpered slightly,but didn't have much time to recover before he was pressed back against the mattress,hands still handcuffed behind Max's head.

Max was in between his legs,rutting slightly against the male's hips,his breaths coming in short pants. It only took Ohm a moment to realise just how close Max was from all that. He nodded,and Max had stripped himself of his shirt and boxers,before pulling Ohm's legs up slightly so that he could press in closer. Ohm groaned slightly as Max lined up,before a tugging on his hair stopped him slightly. He looked up,and saw that Ohm's pale blue eyes were staring him down. Cocking his head to the left,Max blinked,and Ohm whispered,

"Can we change a little thing here? So I don't end up inhibited of movement for a few days like last time?"

Max blinks in surprise,but nods,letting Ohm's legs down as he carefully lifted Ohm's hands up and over his head. He kind of perched there,head tilted,he had no idea what Ohm had planned. Then,with a smirk,Ohm switched their positions,giving Max only a few seconds to process just exactly what he was doing. But even then,Max couldn't comprehend it right away before Ohm's hot mouth was around his throbbing dick,a moan jostled from his lips. After only a few moments,Max pulled Ohm back up,with a short That's good,and then they switched positions. By now,Max was practically hunting down his release. He barely gave Ohm time before resuming their previous situation,pressing forward until he was fully sheathed.

"I can't wait,sorry sunshine,"

Max growled,pulling almost all the way out before slamming back in,his thrust hitting true. Ohm nearly screamed in pleasure,back arching up off the bed. His thoughts from before had vanished,and he was sure his brain had turned to melty goop. How the...how the fuck did he strike that..in his first try?

They fell into a steady,fast,and strong pace,Max practically pounding into Ohm,who had figured out how to press downwards just in time with Max's thrust,making most if not all attempts to hit his prostate successful. Eventually,Max just had to get more,he had to find that sweet,sweet release. He kissed up Ohm's stomach while keeping his pace true,teeth leaving small marks as he worked his way up. Once he reached the raven-haired male's chest,his lips closed over a peaked bud,tongue swirling over it as Ohm's moans and cries fueled his lustful energy. He gave the same treatment to the other side,before moving up,sinking his teeth into the hollow of Ohm's neck. He sucked on the mark he had made,lathering it with licks before he had made a decent sized hickey,smirking against Ohm's neck.

"Fuck..Max,I'm close.."

Ohm's pant reached Max's ears,and he picked up his pace,determined to send them both over the edge momentarily. It only took a few more well-placed thrusts before Ohm came with a muffled scream,and Max followed soon after,Ohm tightening around him sending him over the edge. They broke away,panting and sweaty,but fucking content. Max rolled over,and had begun to lick the cum off Ohm's chest and stomach,before pulling away with a warm smile. With another passionate kiss,they cleaned up briefly with a towel that had been lying on the laundry basket's rim. A few minutes later,they lay under the thin blankets,happy and revelling in the post-orgasm glow that radiated off of both of them.

Max rolled onto his side,and gently lifted up Ohm's left arm. They had put away everything,because Ohm absolutely refused to sleep in handcuffs,which was no wonder. Max pressed his lips against the white scars lining hm's arm,making the male shiver slightly.

"Roll over,"

Max said gently,and Ohm obeyed,turning his back to Max. Max stifled a sorrowful sigh,pressing a gentle kiss to the largest,jagged scar that ran across Ohm's shoulders,the widest point being just over his spine. Ohm stiffened slightly,but relaxed as Max draped an arm over his waist and carefully pulled him close,his leg entwining with one of Ohm's as he did so.

"I love you,"

Max whispered,and Ohm smiled softly,

"I love you too."

Ohm reached over and turned of the lamp,before settling back against Max's body,closing his eyes,knowing just what kind of world of fear and torment he'd fall into.

But the prospect of waking up to his fiance the day of their wedding tomorrow morning made him feel braver in the face of his nightmares.