"What occurred in the dream?" Anthony asked. 

"Well, I was here. At the Bridgerton household, perhaps ten or fifteen years in the future. I don't know exactly, but the home was full of life. It seemed as though all of the Bridgerton's were off and married, including yourself. I remember entering the family room, and seeing all of the married couples and their children seated around an older Violet. And right then, in that moment, I felt at home. I knew then that I would grow old with Violet and watch the people I love most fall in love with their soulmates, for it makes me happy to see you all happy." 

Anthony was silent once she finished. He wanted to ask more, but decided not too, for he had questioned the woman far too much tonight. His gaze fell on the book that was seated beside her. He grabbed the novel, thumbing through it as he read the cover, "Pride and Prejudice? Haven't you read this multiple times already?" He questioned, changing the subject. The woman shrugged, "It's too good to read just once." Anthony smiled, "You'll have to let me read it at some point."

"Why not start it now?" She questioned, smiling softly at Anthony's confused expression, "Read to me?" Anthony's grin grew wider, if that was even possible as he nodded. The couple climbed onto the bed, Loren slipped under the comforter, whereas Anthony stayed above the sheets. Anthony was scimming through the introduction as the woman snuggled against his side, getting comfortable. Anthony glanced down at the woman, a loving look in his eyes, "Are you ready?" 

"Indeed I am." Loren replied. In this moment, she felt as though they were children again. For it was a normal occurrence that Anthony would read to her, and since growing up, the two never really had time for their old routines. But tonight was different. There was not a care in the world, the only thing that mattered to them was the Jane Austen book held in the man's hand.

Anthony fixed his gaze onto the first page, cleared his throat, and began reading, "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife..."

***

That night, Loren was dreaming of the future again. But instead of awaking in her own room, she found herself in a study. The Viscount's study. The room looked exactly the same as it did in reality, but something was different about it. Loren couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was, but something had indeed changed. 

Loren arose from the velvet cushioned chair, smoothing out her simple frock. She heard commotion coming from downstairs, most likely the family room and made her way to the living area. She entered the room to reveal the older Bridgerton siblings, standing around the couch, where Violet was seated, surrounded by children. Benedict stood beside a blonde beauty, both watching the interaction with adoring expression on their face. Colin was gazing upon a red-headed woman, who Loren recognized to be an older version of Penelope Featherington. She also noticed in the corner of the room, Eloise was conversing with a brunette man, who held a large smile on his face. For some reason though, Loren found that Francesca, Gregory, and Hyacinth were missing. 

But most importantly, Anthony was missing. As Loren approached the second eldest Bridgerton, she felt a muscular pair of arms snake around her waist,  a squeal of shock emitting from her lips as the figure behind her whispered in her ear,

 "Hello, my love." 

The voice belonged to Anthony Bridgerton. She felt the man pressed a tender kiss upon her collarbone before resting his head against her shoulder. Affection seeped off of the man as he gently swayed Loren, "Did you sleep well?" The woman subconsciously nodded as she leaned into him, feeling at home in his arms. 

It was then that she realized.

She utterly in love with the eldest Bridgerton.

She dreamed of her life with him. She wanted to be his wife. She wanted to live life and grow old with Anthony. 

Her Anthony. 

And now, she wouldn't wish to see her future be any other way.

Well, that happened. I honestly wasn't going to have Loren realize her feelings this fast, but it's totally fineeee. Everything will work out-hopefully.

Anywayssss I am excited to write more cute scenes between Anthony and Loren. I'm also just now realizing that i need a ship name for my babies, so if anyone wants to help me out, i'm taking suggestions :p

Thank you for reading

Please comment!! I want to hear what you think!

-Av-

My Lovely Ladyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें