*Tap....Tap....Tap*

She slowly shook her head while praying to anyone that would listen to her desperate pleas.

"I'm getting impatient.....please come out" His tone was loud but soft, trying to give off a sense of security that was obviously not present.

Her heart was beating so harshly against her chest.....she was afraid that he might actually hear it.

"How about this.....-" he drifted off and the woman's eyes snapped up to a small hole inside of the closet that she could peek through, she carefully lifted her head up and looked through the hole to see the terrifying man standing in the center of the bedroom.

Why was he just standing there?

There's no way that he could've possibly known that she was in there.....this mansion was huge and he had hardly searched any of it.

Maybe he did this in all of the rooms that he had been searching-

'He's acting cocky.....he thinks that I'll reveal myself if I believe that he's already found me' She thought as she continued to watch his every move.

She didn't know how wrong she was.

He had a large grin on his face that stretched out his scars and his eyes were shut, he slowly lifted his arms up from his sides before speaking "I'm going to keep my eyes closed and count to three, if you're not in my arms by the time that I get to one.....then I'm going to drag you out of that closet and THROW YOU OFF OF THE FUCKING ROOFTOP Y/N!"

He knows.

A small gasp could be heard from inside of the closet as the man's grin grew even wider "I'm going to start counting now, doll"

Why was he doing this to her?

"3....."

I guess you guys all deserve to hear what led up to this horrifying point.

"2....."

Y/N L/N.....That was her name.

"1....."

But now you have to hear her story.

"MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL WON'T!"

~A Simple Song~

This story had started off with a simple song.......

......and it ended with one too.

~Y/N's POV~

"You are my sunshine"

My mother had the voice of an angel.

That's the only way that I could describe it.