-' 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋'-

You, the girl who never failed in making me smile         You, the angel who never gave up on me        You, the bright star that lighted up my world        Darling, this unification is everyone that I would ever want to make last

         You, the angel who never gave up on me
        You, the bright star that lighted up my world
        Darling, this unification is everyone that I would ever want to make last.

My love, it's been two years since we've known each other. And all this time, not once have you failed to stand by me. From the day we met till date , no matter what we had to face, things never got awkward between us.  You always ask why I was so sweet and loving to you. You know why? It's because the day I met you, I had a feeling that you were oddly similar to me. You did not feel like a stranger at all and the way you trusted me right away was so soothing. You made me feel like I was someone, I had the right to be important. At first all I thought was you were a bright bubbly, joyful girl with a kind soul but there were things yet to know about. I realized with time, how precious you are, how you are shaped into a treasure by the brightest and the prettiest stars that created constellations within your soul and galaxies collided in your heart  to make it a dazzling golden with shades of colours bright and dark. And you know, you're the type of person about whom I talk to the moon. I tell the moon about your mesmerizing eyes where I find my home. I tell the moon about your ethereal laugh, the melody of which soothes my pain. I tell the moon about how you look at me with stars in your eyes , the silent smile in them which promises eternity. My baby angel, no matter how hard the world tries, there is never going to be one such thing that can make me unlove you.  A thousand miles may keep us physically apart but it's just one heartbeat which I will need, to choose you and love you for the rest of my life.

                 Darling this is more than everything
I could ever even dream of
You made me feel things I never did
Brought colours to life that I had never seen.

                 Darling this is more than everythingI could ever even dream ofYou made me feel things I never didBrought colours to life that I had never seen