4

I close the front door quietly and heard a foot tapping "where were you?" You slowly turn around meeting your eyes with your dad.

"Ah ahahaha why hello dad i just went out with a friend of mine.. Uh how was work?" I tried changing the subject but it seems its not working.

Your dad sighed and patted your shoulder "okay but i gotta meet this "friend" sometime" you smiled and nodded.

"Hey you two how about help set up the table please dinner is ready!" Your mom shouted

"Alright we'll be there dear" dad answered back "you go fix the table ill go help your mum" he went to the direction your mom was you went and set up the table.

[Skip👹]

After dinner and saying goodnight you went straight to your room.

You sat on your chair and heard a buzzing sound which made you look at your phone and look who it was
.
.
It was devon.

Hey its devon i hope you didnt get in trouble it was quite late when you got back ~devon)

You smiled and texted back.

Yeah i got caught by my dad but it was fine he said he wanna meet you sometime ~Y/n)

Im glad and yeah sure sometime when im free ~devon)

Well i gotta go got work tomorrow just wanna say goodnight ~devon)

Alright goodnight :) ~Y/n)

You put your phone down on your night stand and took a bed and went to bed happily thinking of what happened today.

[Another skip by 4townie Jin]

You soon wake up fron the sun shining through your window "my eyes they burrrn" you pull your covers over your head and grabbed your phone.

"Its 8:50... I should get up but no" your about to put your phone down until you got a buzz.

You look at it and it was from devon you open it.

Goodmorning ~devon)

Goodmorning to you too ~Y/n)

You just woke up? ~devon)

Yeah the sun woke me up i was tired from yesterday but it was fun ;P ~Y/n)

Ahaha lets take the bus next time anyway i gotta go cause if my boss saw me using my phone ill be dead meat ~devon)

Loll yeah lets take the bus next time and ill try to come by later bye bye ~Y/n)

Okay see you later byers ~devon)

Talking with Devon gave you a bit of energy to move so you started moving around your room and fixed your bed and changed into comfy clothes.

Your mom left a note and made you breakfast again 'god i love you mom' you ate your breakfast and kinda started to clean and i mean started cleaning the whole entire house.

After cleaning everything smelt like lemon and it was just 10am so you just went in the living room and watched on the telly there wasnt anything interesting so you just endup watching cartoons.

Its been 2 hours now its 12 so why not go and see your fellow raccoon working.

{Hello its koi here and i just wanna say thanks for reading this its cringy and i mean i made it so yeah and i just wanna make this cause he's so pretty AND I KNOW YOU FEEL THE SAME CAUSE YOUR READING THIS... Anyway i hope you enjoyed this and i finished both chapters at the same day cause i want too anyways im gonna go sleep}
.
.
Love you stay safe~

To be continued.