3

{Suck grandpa Zhongli everyone... Anyways its 3am so ill try to write something haha}

[Devon Pov]
I saw her, she lives just across me I should try and invite her sometime and get to know her more.

I was at the bus stop waiting... For know one actually just want to stand there for a reason until someone bumped into me.

"Im sorry i was not looking im really sorry" that voice you remember that voice "its okay y/n" she apologized again which i told them not and i just shake my head "oh its okay atleast you didnt bumped onto someone else oh i mean i-"

'You dumbass you just met them' you cringe at yourself "oh so your glad that i did" i look at her in shock and just teased her back.

We just endup just laughing at that stupid situation and kinda invited them to hang out with me.

[Third Person Pov]
They both soon walked to a forest farther away from the city "devon are we there yet its getting dark" he stops and held his hand out "you can hold my hand if your scared and dont worry were almost there".

She was hesitant to hold his hand but she took it and at the distance they saw a tree house "this is my hang out place come on" he went climbing first later they follow.

"This was the place where i run off to everynight" he says while looking out a window through the city "i kinda found this place when.. When i ran away from home and went to this forest".

She watched him while the sun slowly set the time was going very fast the sky colored with orange, red

She walked beside him watching the scenery outside it was beautiful "thanks for hanging out with me, taking me here was nice" he smiles "yeah no worries.. Oh hey can i ask for your number so we can.. You know hang out again.."

She stare out the this distance and looked at him smiling "yeah sure"

[Skip brought to you by 👽]

They both soon started walking back having a small conversation.

Then it comes to a stop when your infront of your house "i guess this is where i stop talk to you later" "yeah talk to you later" they both wave at eachother and she was about to unlock the door "oh wait" devon turns around and got a kiss on the cheek.

"I had fun thanks for taking me there" she smiled and quickly went inside.

[Devon Pov]
I walked to across to your house processing what happened.

"Hey bro what happened?" I ignored my brother and just went up to my room "RUDE!!"

I stood in my room and started panicking and loocking like a red panda {;)}

"Did that just happened??? She kissed my cheek??" I sat on my bed and think 'she did' "SHE DID?!?"

I here a bang on he door "DEVON BE QUIET?!" I just ignored that again "I should stop thinking about that or i wont be able to sleep again" and changed clothes and went down to help with dinner.

{Thats it babes i tried doing Povs for devon and stuff idk if its good BUT I TRIED 👹 anyways i hope you enjoyed next update tomorrow}
.
.
.
Love you stay safe~

To be continued.