Colby looked at me for a minute. "Have you told anyone else?" He asked curiously.

"Only you and Alex know. I wanted to talk to you first." I tell him honestly.

I could tell he was thinking of something. "Why don't we invite everyone tomorrow and tell them? Only if you want." He suggested.

I thought it was a good idea. Colby texted the group chat and told them to come over around one.

I was nervous to tell them, but I know they'll support me. We eventually fell asleep after a long day.

We woke up around eleven and just hung out while we could. If I'm going to be gone for a year, I wanna spend as much time as I could with him.

Alex asked if I took the gig and I told him I did. He was naturally happy for me, but I knew I was going to miss him.

It was weird how I wasn't going to be with them for competition season. Nick was thrilled that I get to come.

He told me rehearsals start on Tuesday and it's Sunday now. So, I get the next two days off.

We waited for everyone to get here, and once some people started showing up. We were in the living room, waiting for everyone else.

"You pregnant or something?" Addison asked causing Kat to choke on her drink.

"No. You'll know soon." We were waiting on Tyler and Avery to get here.

Once they showed up, they came and walked in. They noticed the tension in the room and look around.

"Is everything okay?" Tyler asked while sitting down next to Sam. Colby looked over at me, signaling that I should talk.

I look over at my friends knowing I was standing in front of them. "I have some important news that I want to share." I speak up.

They all just looked at me, giving me different looks. "In July, I'm going on tour with Justin Bieber." Their mouths hung open.

"Wait, deadass?" Stas asked. I laughed a little bit knowing I asked the same thing.

I nodded my head. "Apparently his choreographer was at Nationals last night and told me how he wanted me on the tour." I explain.

They were all quiet while I explained everything. "You're for sure going?" Kat asked as I nodded my head.

"It's an amazing opportunity for me. I can't pass it up." I tell them honestly. They all look in between each other.

"What about you two?" Tyler asked about Colby and myself. We glance at each other and smile.

"It's gonna be tough but we're staying together. It's just a year and I'll be back in between some legs." I explain.

They all started happily smiling towards me. Fuck, I'm going to miss seeing them everyday. But I'm happy they all have my back.

"I'm so fucking proud of you, sis." Tyler stood up and gave me a big ass hug.

I made sure to embrace it. Tyler is my best friend, I've very thankful for him.

Ever since we became friends, we have a strong bond. He's the brother I never had, and I'm the sister he never had.

He's been there for me since day one, and I couldn't be more grateful for him.

Sometimes I wonder what would've happened if I didn't talk to him when he was alone.

I wouldn't have such a great best friend. When we let go, I looked to see Avery was going to hug me.

She's one of the sweetest people. She never hated how close Tyler and I were.

I think she's perfect for Tyler, and I'm so happy we got to get close.

And then there was Kat. Without her, I wouldn't have met anyone here. She's the most outgoing and welcoming person.

Don't get me started on Stas. She's the most trustworthy and down to earth person. And I'm so happy to get to call her my friend.

Then there's Sam. He's the most ambitious person and he makes me want to work harder. I'm glad Colby has him as a friend.

And then there's Addison. She might've came to the group later but she's a great addition. I can tell she's here for the long run.

And lastly, there's Colby. I wouldn't want to have fallen for anyone else. He cares for me, he protects me, and he makes me laugh.

He's my rock, and my world. I'm kinda happy that Ethan cheated on me. If he didn't, I wouldn't have fallen for Colby.

I also wouldn't have a great group of friends. I smile to myself as I look around at everyone.

I'm thankful to have my group for when I leave for tour. Even though I'll be gone, I'll still have their support.

Especially Colby's.

•end of book one•