1

HII!

Check out the character intro first in the previous part :)

.....

It's the 21st century, a modern world where werewolves still exist with their ranks as True blood, Alphas, Omegas, betas along with the humans. Though these creatures are in majority and they made a pact where they live peacefully with each other. They still live in packs and are ruled by the pack leaders and the lunas.

Today, scent attractions exist where the wolves find their mates by the scent but with a slight change, only one of the mates will know the other being their mate at a certain age while the other will know when their age will come. And the time gap is where the moon goddess tests her children--  many don't believe when their mate comes to them saying they are their mate, many believe, many deceive, and many still reject their mates.

Would it be the same for them? Are they each other's mates? Or maybe the moon goddess has a different plan for her favorite children?

Another voice of breaking the vase came from the room of the big mansion of the pack leader of Daegu, followed by more things breaking on the floor

Another voice of breaking the vase came from the room of the big mansion of the pack leader of Daegu, followed by more things breaking on the floor. The maids and servants flinched a little but they are used to it.

"I am so done with this boy!" Luna Kim Baekhyun says massaging his temples. Alpha Kim Chanyeol sighs getting up from the couch and going straight to the second floor of their house where the things are being destroyed by their one and only son.

He knocks loudly on the door but hears another vase being thrown on the door in return. He steps back.

"Kim Taehyung open the door right at this instant!" Chanyeol shouts.

"Go away!" He gets the reply in return.

"I SAID--" Chanyeol stops using his Alpha voice when Baekhyun places a hand on his shoulder, the luna glares at him.

"You know he hates when you order him-- get back!" Baekhyun scolds him and pushes him away from the door.

"Taehyung my precious baby please open the door, I sent him away talk to me please!" Baekhyun tries to convince him.

He hears some shuffling and then Taehyung slowly opens the door.

"He is still here--" Taehyung whines when he sees his father and is ready to close the door again but Baekhyun doesn't let him. Chanyeol rolls his eyes.

"Taehyungie no! Let's talk and solve it for once and all!" Baekhyun stops him gently holding his hand.

"I will talk only if he won't order me." Taehyung mumbles pouting.

"He won't and if he'll do that I'll divorce him and we'll go to Seoul together, how about that?" Baekhyun says making a small smile break on Taehyung's face. Chanyeol snorts but shuts up when Baekhyun glares at him.