1

So Annoying

--

I was laying down on my bed, half awake. My phone kept on vibrating, someone keeps on sending texts to me. It's probably Alisha since she's the only one that floods me with her chats by saying nonsense things.

I got tired with the vibrating sound so I eventually reached out my arm to get my phone. I turned it on and my eyebrows instantly furrowed with the first thing that I saw on my phone.

Mom's messages were on my notification bar. They were just continuous notifications and it still hasn't stopped. It kept on going and it looks like mom was panicking.

What does she need this early in the morning. Nasa school ko siya d'ba?

I clicked on one of the notification and it lead to my messages.

Mom:
Hey sweetie, I'm sorry if I woke you up but where's the principal office again?

Was it next to Gate 1 or 2?

Honey, please answer.

I need to get your forms until 8am only.

7:30 na, nak.

Please answer

I'm sorry if you're sleeping

I really really need your help, nak.

Wala akong makitang tao dito.

She's lost? In my school? I told her countless of times last night on where she needed to go. She kept answering yes, I dont know if she just forgot it or she wasn't listening to me.

Ok, Emily chill. Si mama lang 'yan.

To Mom:
Mom I'm so sorry I was sleeping, you know I'm not a morning person.

Mom:
Oh thank goodness you answered.

To Mom:
Yes and the principal's office is-

Before I could even finish what I was typing, someone suddenly called me, and I quickly answered it.

It was mom,

Yes honey, where's the principal's office again?

I heard mom on the other side of the line.

"It's in the Main Building's ground floor, next to Gate 1." Sagot ko.

Gate 1?!

"Yes. Don't tell me you went to gate 2, mom."

I think I did..

She let out an awkward laugh.

Well, 'yung jeep kasi ay liliko na and if I didn't got off, I would be going in the wrong direction!

"Ma, hindi ko pa saulo ang buong school, can't my forms just be submitted tomorrow or later?"

Sweetie, I told you earlier it's only until-

She got caught off by someone. I thought there wasn't anyone around school?

Sorry to interrupt ma'am, but do you need help?

I heard an unfamiliar man on the phone. I guess he was talking to mom since I heard him clearly through the speaker.

The call immediately ended after that.

I didn't care less. Whoever that man was, he's probably helping mom now.

I scrolled through Instagram to spare some of the time I had since I'm not used to waking up this early on a normal day. Most of the time, I just wake up at 9am.