"so... I get off in 20 minutes... What aout you?" I nodded, and filled the other glass with iced tea, before putting a lemon on it.

"Same." I said, putting the two beverages on the tray/ "so... Do you need a ride home then?" Austin asked, and I facepalmed myself. "Oh course I do. You were my ride here, doofus!" I said, picking the tray up.

"Okay. Meet me by the back door in 20 minutes then." Austin said,walking away. I balanced the tray on my arm, and walked to the exit of the kitchen. I began to walk to their table, and I set the 2 glasses on their table, and Renee grabbed the iced tea, taking a big gulp of it. She grabbed the lemon, and squeezed the juice into the drink, before taking another sip.

"So.. are you guys ready to order?" I asked, and Ethan closed his menu after nodding. He pushed it to the front of the table, and I set it on the tray, before setting the tray on the table. Renee set her menu on Ethans, and I pulled the notepad and pen from my pocket.

"So, what'll it be?" I said, scribbling table 3 on the top. "I'll have the baked potato with extra cheese, and onion rings," Renee said. I scribbled the order onto the pad of paper. Ethan gave her a look of surprise. "What?" she asked, innocence shining in her eyes. "When you come to this place, you have to eat the potato. Its the best." She said, and I locked eyes with Ethan. "What about you, dollface?" I asked, faking a new jersey accent. he laughed a took a breathe.

"I will have a double cheese wendall burger, extra onions, hold the peppers. Also, with curly fries on the side." I nodded, scribbling the order down. I walked to the kitchen and pinned the order up, and Craig, the cook, grabbed it, and scanned it over. He laughed and went to the fridge, and I walked to the employee lockers.

I grabbed my leather jacket from my locker, along with my phone and my wallet. Right before I was about to leave, my friend, Sadie, came over and tapped me on the shoulder. She handed me a note, and I scanned it over.

Come to my office before you leave.

It was written in my bosses handwriting. I crumbled up the peice of paper, and stuffed into my jeans pocket.i made my way through the kitchen, down to the hall. I began to walk down the hall, and I quickly took a sip from the water fountain, making my mouth wet.

I wiped it on my sleeve of my red hoddie, and continued walking until I reached his office. I twisted the doorknob, and pulled the door open.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked, and my boss looked at me. "Yeahy, go ahead and sit down." he said, motioning to the two seats infront of his desk. I chose the one on the right, and tapped my phone, whick was in my pocket.

"So... What is this about?" I asked, after the silence became awkward.

"Ohhh. So, to be blunt, We are going bankrupt." My boss, George said, setting his hands on the table, clasped.

I nodded, signalling his to continue.

"I'm afraid, we will be closing soon." He said, and my expression dropped. Now I know why he asked me to come. He was going to fire me.

"So, what will happen?" I asked, on the verge of crying.

"I believe I am selling the buisness, or even the building. I have to." He said, and she stared at me with pity. I hated that look.

"Jamie, I'm sorry, and I know you need the job, but-" I cut him off, angry.

"Okay. Okay, I got it." i got up from my seat. I walked out, and I thew my apron at him. "Take this stupid thing." I said, and he caught it, with a shocked expression on his face.

"See ya." I said, storming out the door. My tears blurred my vision, and I rubbeds my eyes. My footsteps echoed in the hall, and I wiped my wet hands on my pants. I wrapped my hands in my hair, and continued walking, until I got to the kitchen.

I pushed the wooden door open, and walked to the workers lounge. I gathered my stuff up, and threw it into my bag, before slinging my bookbag onto my shoulder. I walked to the back door, And Austin stood there waiting. He noticed my sad expression and wrapped me in his arms.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, and I obbed into his shirt. "I was fired." I said, and he looked at me. He knew I needed that money. But I knew he wasn't going to bug me about it, which is one of the things I liked about it. He led me to the car, and he opened the door, and I climbed in.

The ride was awkward. The radio wasn't playing, , and he wasn't taking. Finally, he got to my apartment.. I climbed out of the car after kissing his cheek, and I pulled my key from my pocket. I stuck it in the key hole, and the door, clicked, and I pushed it open.

I walked up the stairs to my room. I pushed the door open, and Chris sat there, and he waved at me. Finally he noticed my sad expression. He walked up to me. "Whats wrong?" He asked, and I sat on the couch.

"I got fired from my job." I said, sighing. I finished crying a while ago, but i still felt like a wreck.

"Oh..." He said, and I stared at the 12 year old brunette. We sat and watched T.V. for a while, and after about an hour, I got up to finish my homework. After I finished I walked to the kitchen. I looked at the clock, and it read, 10:45. I grabbed my pajamas and pulled them on, before climbing into my soft bed.

As soon as my head touched the pillow, I fell into sleep.

*********************************************************

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Drama...

Ehhhhh, who care's right?

Anyways,

song of the day: We're going to be friends by the WHITE STRIPES! OMG I LOVE THIS SONG! Listen to it. I dare you.

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO HERMIONEKATNISS1!

NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE!