Chapter 42: My Small Quirky Family

Start from the beginning

 I pat her back softly and she lets go. She looks behind me at G and then back at me with her hands on her hips. 

"About time you bring a man home," she hums, wiggling her eyebrows. I laugh bitterly, rubbing the back of my neck. 

"Yeah, sorry it took so long."

"Well come now, let's eat."

We settle ourselves at the table, G and I sitting side by side while my sister sits across from me, my mom at the head of the table. 

"So, G, I've heard a lot about you from Y/N," Mom begins, her voice from chippery to serious. I gulp. Oh crap. I look to find G with his same lazy, but charming expression. I really hope she doesn't say anything inappropriate. 

"Is that so? What has she said about me?" he asks.

"She says that your highly attractive, very punny, and sweet," she smiles. I blush, shrinking down in my chair to make myself disappear. 

"Mommy, why?" I whine. G chuckles.

"Because I can sweetheart, because I can." 

S/N just smirks at me in amusement, sticking her tongue out at me. I stick my tongue out back at her and shoot the bird at her real quick, turning my head before she shoots it back. It was an aggresive silent game we used to play when we were annoyed with eachother, but we had to do it without getting caught by Mom. Otherwise, she would tell us to stop and makes us apologize to each other even though neither of us meant it.

"How old are you?" 

"Twenty-one." 

"Job?"

"Self-employed."

"Family?"

"My brother Papyrus."

"Hm..." Mom rubbed at her chin to think of any further questions to ask.

"Can I say something?~" S/N chimes in. 

"No you may not!" I exclaim, flustered. 

"Let your sister talk," Mom says. 

"Yes ma'am," I mumble under my breath. I lean back into my seat taking a sip of water.

"Too bad N/N, I'm gonna ask anyways! Have you guys done it yet?!" she asks. I choke on my water and cough against my hand, G giving me a concerned look. My mom nods in agreement. 

"Aren't you too young to be askin' questions like that kid?" G asks, turning to look at my sister.. 

"Eh. We learn about it in middle school, so might as well ask," S/N shrugs, smirking.

"She is right though, have you? I don't want you having sex with my daugther if you don't plan on marrying her," she establishes. "Plus, premarital sex leads to babies in an unstable environment if one is not married." I blush ten times worse than before, face palming myself repeatedly. Someone please, just kill me now. If I could die of embarrasment, this would be it. Right here, right now. Although what my mom is saying does validate a solid, primitive point to be exact, I'm not even quite sure if G and I are even thinking about those things right now. Plus, I'm not ready to have sex anyways, so that won't happen anytime soon.

"We haven't thought that far yet, nor have we gone past physical limits," I validate, answering the uncomfortable question for G. G pouts slightly, averting his eyes as he scratches his yellow cheek. 

"You weren't wrong when you said your Mom was intense," he whispers.

"Yep, that's her alright... Intense," I fake smile, tapping my fingers at the edge of the table. "So, do you have anything else you'd like to say, besides premarital sex?"