Chapters 30- 2.0

Zacznij od początku

"Oh suh make you never know that when you keep party here and make dem mash up my kitchen, why you never keep it a dem yard? He asked.

Sometimes I wish I could just run up and kick him down.

"Are we really going to do this today? We are supposed to find out the sex of our baby today and you want us go argue over foolishness?" I asked.

"Keep the baby shower here anywhere else I'm not showing up" He said.

Unbelievable.

"Line we will talk about this another time, come take me the appointment"

He pushed his hand into his boxers.

"Stacy come cool this pain nuh" He said.

I roll my eyes.

"Nuh have time for this, I have a photo shoot today also and I need to go get ready" I said.

For some reason I feel like I was still punishing him by not giving him what he wants and it felt so good.

"Alright beg you a hand job" He said.

"You have hands don't it?" I asked.

I walked off to the closet and he followed me.

Chalkline's POV

I was hard as rock and she was in here playing hard to get, my wife playing hard to get? No man.

"Stacy just finished what you started nuh please" I begged.

"Line move nuh man, I don't want to be late" She said.

"Alright bun me up with some more wax as long as you ride me" I said.

I hope to God she didn't take up that offer.

She stopped what she was doing and moved closer to me.

"You really horny babes?" She asked.

She placed her hand into my underpants and grabbed my dick, the area was tender from the waxing but I can suffer just to get a release.

"You like this?" She asked.

She was stroking me and it felt so good.

"Yes, just like that" I hissed.

I was in heat for her, it was something about her being pregnant and sexy as fuck and the things she wear in our bedroom. She was fucking with me.

I reached down to kissed her lips while she stroke the fuck out of me.

"My wife, my beautiful wife" I groaned.

She smiled at me.

"Go take a cold shower" She said

She pushed me from her and returned to what she was doing.

"Stacy I just took a shower" I shouted.

"I'm doing my makeup Line go put your clothes on and I will meet you downstairs" She said.

A who this? This is not Stacy.

"It's like that Stacy?" I asked.

She looked at me but she didn't answer. Ok I see what's going on but I'm just going to kick back and watch the play.

Jade's POV

"I told Lisa to cancel all the plans for the wedding and a percentage of the money will be returned to us" I told him.

He didn't seem to care and we barely exchanged words.

"Cool, I have a little meeting today but I should be back early for dinner" He said.