Part 6: The hashira meeting

(I like Giyuu and thats obvious, so when I make him strong don't question it >:D. I'm choosing to give him another water breathing form... because I can >>:) Heres the post promised from last one tho)

"Shinobu-sama!!" Aoi yelled at the woman as she walked towards the door.

"If that water pillar comes back here after this meeting, I'm NOT watching him!" She said huffing.
"Why not, Aoi? Ignoring such a heavily injured patient." She teased the young girl as she leaned on the wall.
"For the past two weeks, he has done absolutely nothing but leave during the night and come back drenched in sweat! He leaves and trains all night, tearing his stitches and ruining his bandages. Then, he even decides to ignore me and not take the medicine! He's so aggravating!" She said. Kocho nodded at her, hand on her chin as she thought; That sounds like Giyuu. I might have to ask the girls to take care of him, they'd do better I bet. He's always had a soft spot for those three and Kanao. She thought, rubbing her chin.
"Alright alright Aoi. Worst case, I will oversee him. If he wants to work himself to death, let him." She was joking, but part of her believed he genuinely might as she headed out the door.

Sanemi stood over the water pillar, demanding him to fight.
"Do you like Giyuu?" Mitsuri whispered to Shinobu.

"Why must two pillars fight one another like this... Infighting is against corps rules." Gyoumei softly cried even though the concept of Sanemi assaulting the other pillars (especially Tomioka) wasn't unheard of.

"Hey, Kocho. Are you seriously dating that loner freak?" Obanai made sure to specify by pointing at Giyuu. He deeply hoped Sanemi would fuck him up, for little more reason then his own amusement.

"Uzui's wives told me you might-" Mitsuri stopped talking when she looked at her friend who was nearly shaking in anger, ignoring her questioning all together. The environment was loud as once the meeting had officially ended, everyone had questions for the pair that just needed to be answered. Shinobu ignored all comments and questions though, focusing on Giyuu.

He just recovered from upper moon 3, then fought upper moon 6, is missing an arm, and one of the strongest hashira wants to fight him. I'm going to kill Sanemi myself if he puts Giyuu back in critical condition-

"Hello? Shinobu?" Mitsuri poked her in the side, before she swatted the Love pillars hand away. She started talking out of nowhere, answering no questions and just changing the subject.
"Giyuu would never accept something like this. He's smart enough to know when he is outclassed, especially with one arm-"

"Alright, Sanemi." Giyuu replied, standing. Ubuyashiki sighed, but nodded, With his usual kind smile on his face.

This goddamned idiot!

"Gyoumei, please keep them from harming each other too badly." Shinobu said, teeth clenched. Gyoumei merely nodded to the young girl, mildly annoyed with the two men. The other Hashira backed up to let the two battle, with Obanai sneaking into a tree closer to Kanroji. The two exchanged a glance and she smiled at him brightly. They could technically all leave now, but this was far too interesting to report or miss. Plus they needed to wait for Tengen.
"Emphasis on 'Try' to not kill him." Obanai called out to Sanemi. Kanroji pouted and looked up at him.
"Don't tell him to kill Giyuu, Obanai." She said, looking back to the now stretching pair of slayers.
"Are you two on first name basis or something?" Obanai said, sounding mildly irritated.
"Oh we are! Recently, I was visiting him all the time while he and Uzui were recovering. I was mostly helping Shinobu around the mansion because of the influx of patients, but usually I talked to Giyuu when I wasn't busy." She beamed at the man sitting above her.
"On second thought, Sanemi, save him. I need to go next." He said viciously.