My mother knows her child, she looked at me worryingly and asked me one simple question, "Are you ready for that side of the world again Y/N?"

I sigh, "Mama I don't know, but what I do know is... I have Tommy by my side!"

***

The Airport:

Tom and I are walking through the bridge connecting the airport to the airplane. He looked at me and smiled sheepishly. We sat down on the airplane. I took the window seat and Tom took the middle seat, he also booked the seat next to him to ensure nobody randomly sat near us.

When the plane took off, I started shaking a bit, I hate planes. But last time I was here, I had Holly, this time I have Tommy, a bit of an upgrade I got to say! I looked through the list of movies that we could watch... There was only one true movie I can put on obviously. I put on Avengers Civil War. I was struggling to watch the movie, but I forced myself to watch the part where Spider-man came in. When Peter Parker finally made his debut I looked at Tom and joked, "I know this guy..."

Before falling asleep I took out my phone and took pictures of Tom and me, one normal one and another where he kissed me on the cheek and another where I kissed him on the cheek. After this, I took a video of myself, then moved the phone showing Tom, and then switched the cameras to show that we are watching Civil War. I posted the video to my Instagram story, tagged Tom, and captioned it as: I think I know this guy. Finally, I fell asleep on Tom's shoulder, before going into a deep sleep, I felt how he would kiss my forehead now and then.

***

I shrugged awake when I felt how the plane was starting to descend, Tom laughed, "Whoa whoa whoa, you're ok. I'm ok, we are just preparing to land Love."

I grab Tom's arm and start holding him tighter as we get lower to the ground. Not gonna lie, I think I should do this more, I want to hold on to him like this more, it makes me feel safe.

The plane landed, we got off it and got our luggage. Tom smiled, "So we have some time and London is a big place, do you want to go exploring a bit?"

"Can we go on London's eye? I wasn't even allowed to when we came here as a child."

"We can do whatever you want to." 

We weren't carrying a ton of luggage, we were sadly just staying for two days. Everything we needed was packed into 2 backpacks. 

We walk toward the eye. It felt like somebody was following us, I looked around to see a giant crowd of fans of Tommy. They came closer noticing that Tom and I stopped so that they could greet him. A lot of them just looked me up and down and sighed. One girl gave me a note but insisted on me opening it later. After Tom greeted each one, signed autographs, and took photos- the crowd dispersed.

I laughed when I put my hands in my pocket, feeling the note that the girl gave me. I took it out and read it:

You really think that you are good enough for Tom, you are only his assistant, know your place! Tom deserves better, not you.

This, exactly this is what I was also scared for. I started tearing up and looked at Tom and snapped at him, "Thomas, I- I- can't. They know it, I know it, I have to move on, but I don't want to, maybe our paths weren't meant to cross." 

I tried running away but Tom grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into an embrace. I could feel how my words hurt him. "I'm not letting you run away again, I don't want to risk you being the one that gets hurt this time. I don't want to lose you."