15

6 May 2016

6:57

Home

Y/N POV:

I sat up, I looked left, seeing a sleeping Tom and when I looked right staring at the clock, I saw the time. I don't have too much time, but I do have enough to treat him!

I stand up and tiptoe towards the steps. Each step-down creaks, I was so afraid that Tom would wake up but he didn't. I unlock my phone googling, nice breakfasts to make. I was in such a big mood for avo toast so I guess he'll just have to endure. 

After finally getting the Avo ready, I toast some bread, simultaneously making some eggs, exactly like he likes it. Ding, I guess the toast is done, I take it out and leave it on the plate while I finish the eggs. I place everything neatly on the plate, his avo toast with a side of eggs, and who could forget the orange juice. I poor him some and make my way up.

When I get upstairs a sleeping Tom is still asleep, just like I left him, like a baby. 

I wake him up as he grumpily sits up straight until he sees the food in my hand he becomes like a tamed puppy. He gives me a morning kiss before I gave him his food. I went down grabbing my plate and the daily schedule I planned while I was waiting for the food to finish cooking.

I smile at him as I took a deep breath before I start reading the schedule, "At 7:55 you have to arrive at hair and makeup, remember Sarah is doing it today as I am helping Ali, and then at 08:35, you'll have to get dressed for your first scene of the day you'll start shooting at 09:00, the filming carries on until 16:00 and then after that, you have an interview with GQ. I'll help you prepare if I have time, but I'll definitely pick out an outfit when I stay home before going to the airport."

Tom just nods as he clearly doesn't focus too much on what I'm saying, just snacking away at that toast. I try and get his full attention and ask him if he has any questions about it. But the only question he asked is if I will even see him today? I laugh and look at him, "Thomas, you know I'll probably see you before 17:00, I still will try and help you get ready for GQ!"

He starts chuckling, noticing that his question was a stupid one... 

We finish our breakfast and get ready for the day, we both take a quick shower, separate of course. I help him choose his outfit, just black pants, and a tight-fitting shirt. For me, I really tried to avoid my usual oversized sweater and jeans. I rummage through the closet until I find my cream trench coat, I immediately matched it with my striped sweater, black skinny pants, matched with my black heels.

I drove Tom to the set, greeted a few people near the entrance, and then finally said goodbye to Tom, "Tommy boy, good luck today, if today's stunts get a bit bad, please don't forget you do have a stunt double... I love yo- yogurt." My words slipped out, I gave him a quick kiss on the lips as he replied, "Please, don't burn the poor houses down that you look at, I love yogurt too, and don't forget that I love you!"

His words give me a bit of butterflies as I try and reply while looking back at him smiling, "Bye Tommy, stay safe!"

I climb in the car, driving the "appropriate" speed limit- But I looked at the time, Ali's flight is set to land in about 30 minutes, as I know her, she is probably lost in dreamland. 

***

I take out the big board that says, Ali on it. I hold it up, waiting for this person. I honestly can't believe that Ali is technically in America right now... I can't wait to see her, she'll definetl-

As I was lost in thought a familiar squeal came from 20 meters away. I see Ali, she is full-on sprinting towards me and tackling me right off my feet, I stumble a bit looking up and saying in my best mocking American accent smiling, "Idiot what were you thinking?"

She answers back in an American accent, "Y/N, it's because I've actually missed you, son of a-"

A/N: So Ali and Y/N are finally reunited, Sorry I didn't post last night, I went through bad writer's block, I couldn't type a word without it feeling very cringe. But I'm feeling kinda proud about this one. Anyways I hope you guys have an amazing day. Bye~