"Ali... You've finally woken up, you've missed a ton of the tea girl."

"Hey, don't leave me hanging what happened?!"

I started telling her everything that happened to my father and me... Although she just made it out of a serious state, I spoke to her as if I was still in my room, before all this, before I took the job...

The day went on normally, when Tom and I both got off our phones, we both gave each other amazing news. Tommy said that his parents invited us to come to visit from the 24th till the 26th. And I told him Ali was awake. I went to visit her when I entered I saw her looking at the flowers I brought the other day. So many things changed, but you stayed here by me Ali, all the way!

***

The following days we didn't do much, it was jam-packed with Tom leaving us to go to work, and Mama and me that had to pack. After 2 days of excessively packing and unpacking in the new place. We've finally moved, we've finally got our Home.

***

23 May 2016

20:27

At Home

Y/N POV:

Just when we thought we were packing our clothes, we had to pack them again to visit the Hollands, I've only heard a few things about the rest of the Hollands, I am a bit nervous, but also I think that this would be fun. I want to meet the woman that raised Tommy. But I must admit I am nervous about going back to London, I grew up there, yes. But that's all I'd like to remember aside from Ali and I that had the time of our lives.

Speaking of which, Ali is luckily in London by now, Dad kept his promise and still paid for the transport, they just had to wait for her condition to improve since she woke.

I walk down the hallway to the living room and I see Tom sitting cross-legged on the L-shaped couch, he was busy talking to his youngest brother Paddy on a video call. Paddy is almost the only one I have met and talked to, he calls Tom a lot so sometimes I join the call.

I come from behind and scare him, he almost jumped off the sofa.

"Hey, Paddy! Are you excited for tomorrow?"

"Obviously! check this Y/N..."

Paddy shows me how one of his teeth fell out, he told me that it was the last tooth that he needed to lose before all of his baby teeth are out. Paddy is the only 10-year old I can handle. Hyper-children just makes me crazy!

"Oh wow, you're growing up aren't you!" 

"Yep..." After Paddy said these words I saw the pride on Tom's face, as he saw his little brother starting to become a little man. 

A bit of arguing started on the other side of the phone- that's my queue to leave... I give Tom a peck on the mouth and head to the kitchen. Mama insisted on making food tonight, she wanted to make Alfredo.

As she was making some food I asked her if she was ok with watching the house on her own.  My mother grinned and said, "Hey! I can't be the only lucky mother seeing her child every day, as happy as you are... Mrs. Holland deserves that too! Please just be on your best behavior!"

"Yes, yes... Mama, you know me, I've always been well mannered."

"Should I ask the neighbors?"

"That was one time, and they were asking for it!"