Chapter 1 (the aging potion)

Double potions was definitely not what Harry wanted right now. He was already having a bad day and now potions?
Snape also was in a bad mood leading it to be 150 points from Gryffindor.

Snape was babbling about what they were gonna be working on, no one was listening of course, except maybe Hermione and half the Slytherin's. "Alright. Now I will be pairing you up." Said Snape in his usual monotone voice. "You will paired in a group of six" Snape added.
"Mr longbottom, mr nott, miss Lovegood, miss brown mr Finnigan and mr Thomas."

"let's see,... miss granger, Mr Weasley....Mr Zabini, miss Parkinson, Mr Potter and......Mr Malfoy." Snape said mixing a little happiness in his cold tone.
"What!?" Ron exclaimed
"No way in merlins beard!!" Blaise shouted

"Excuse me professor, but don't you think we all are gonna end up fighting and causing trouble?" Hermione said, clearly trying to change Snape's choice in pairing.

Draco and Harry stayed quiet surprisingly they only gave each other glares and death stares.

"Quite. You six will work together wether you like it or not, I am not here to choose who you fancy or not, now get to work!" Said Snape

Ron, Pansy and Blaise groaned loudly

"Of course! Everything has to wrong because of these three dorks!" Pansy yelled whispered to Blaise or herself in general.

Hermione and Harry sighed and went on with it. And Snape continued pairing.
Harry did not feel like dealing with anything right now, so he didn't really try and start or win a fight like he would usually do with the Slytherin's. He just stood there and did his work, not bothered by the insults that were directed at him and his friends.
Ron on the other hand, was ready to throw hands. He kept yelling and cursing, talking back to them whenever they said ANYTHING that includes him or his two best friends and hermione just tried to calm him down before they got in trouble and snape takes away more house points than what he already took every class. "Every group will have different potions that are assigned to work on, I will walk on everyone of you and tell you your potion." Said snape again not taking his eyes off of Draco, who was glaring back.

Snape began walking to table after table telling them of to work. When it was finally their turn Snape stood in front of the six of them and looked Harry straight in the eye glaring and Harry glared back, with an un-bothered look on his face, which made Snape more angrier. Then he looked back at the other six.
"Your potion will be......." He took out a paper from his pocket and then looked back shoving the paper in his robes again. "....an aging potion.." he smirked a tiny bit. "And there will be three who will be drinking it, which are gonna be Mr Weasley, Miss granger and Mr Potter." He said the word potter like venom. The three Slytherin's smirked and then the three Gryffindors paled. Wait scratch three put two. Harry was expecting this, Snape did literally anything to Make his life more miserable than what it already was.

Snape then put on his heels and turned around, his robes swishing behind him as usual. "Well...let's get to work." Hermione said clearly uncomfortable. And they all did. Harry and Ron were in charge of the ingredients, Hermione was in charge of the measurements, Blaise and pansy were in charge of the cutting and crushing and lastly Draco was in charge of the potion itself, being the best on in that task.

Harry and Ron went to go get: Unicorn hair, Dragon blood, Salmon fish, something Cold a mischief Gradon and a fish's eye. While Harry was piling the ingredients in his hands and Ron looking for the rest of them, Ron whispered to Harry "I hope the potion explodes and we all get to stay our average age! I am not ready to turn into a child and get babysit by a bunch of Slytherin's, they're probably get advantage of our stupidity and Merlin knows what they're gonna be up to!!" Ron whispered yelled to Harry's ear. Harry agreed silently, thinking what it would be like to have Malfoy as his babysitter. He blushed at the thought, though he didn't know why, he just did. He shook the thought away and went back to the rest of his group with Ron behind him.