I just want my life to become fast forward so that one day I can take care of my dadu like he does .

    I love my daddu more than anything and I can do anything for him .

    Third person p.o.v

    HUMZA KHALID ENTERPRISE

    That's what is written in the huge initials at the top of the 50-story building .

    One of the world's largest companies, people drag their shoes their whole life just to get a chance to work here .

    Mr and Mrs Sarmad Azam stood in front of the building with hope and a future at stake .

    Mr. Sarmad has gone bankrupt and only Mr. Khalid can save their family from this disaster but the rumours says there's always a price for his favour .

    What price they will be able to give to the richest man of this world after all .

    Glancing at each other they nodded their heads together entering inside . Amna gasps at the decor of the office and it's just the ground floor. If the outside of the building was luxurious then inside is a whole different universe.

    Everyone looks like they are in a rush to somewhere , somewhere of being perfect ? Because Humza Khalid needs everything perfect there is no room for mistakes in his dictionary.  One mistake and you are fired .

    " They look so professional " Amna whispered to Sarmad who's tension is not multiplied by infinite .

    " I think we should go , they won't help us " He whispered back pat his handkerchief on his forehead to wipe the sweat even though the AC is on full speed.

    " What ? No! , It's about our daughter's future  "  she hissed at his cowardly behaviour .

    " But -"

    " No but we will find some way " she hissed, dragging him to the receptionist.

    " Excuse me " she fake smiled at the old receptionist .

    " We have an appointment with Mr. Khalid at 2 a clock " the old lady has seen so many people coming here with a desperate hope and going back empty handed they are no different .

    She type something on the keyboard then return the smile " Mr. Khalid hasn't arrived yet. Please go to the 17th floor waiting area , he will arrive shortly " she said politely and they nodded anyway .

    A jet black shiny Lamborghini stopped at the red traffic irking Humza Khalid he hated being late .

    " You are late again " The teacher scolded Humna who run into the class hoping to not get caught but unfortunately she did .

    " What's wrong? " Humza glanced at his Rolex watch then at the green light but the car still not moving .

    " There was a injured cat in the middle of the road I had to take it to the vet hospital " Humna whispered to her best friend Saima .

    Saima looked at the hopeless girl " you and your kind will cost you badly " she shook her head concentrating on the board .

    " Get that things out of my way NOW !" Humza yelled at his chauffeur furious as a bruised dog walked too slow to cross the road .

    " But the dog is -" the chauffeur was cut of by Humza arrogant voice .

    " I don't give a damn , my time is bloody precious " he gritted out and the chauffeur get out of the car hurriedly to move the dog .

    " Don't you think being kind always makes you fall in trouble ?" Humna and Saima walk side by side in the hallway .

    She shrugged " I don't think so Daddu says Allah the almighty loves those who are kind to each other and what better to be loved by own creator " she wiggles her eyebrows and they both giggle going inside in another class .

    On the other hand Humza was furious because of getting late by an injured dog but there was a little part of him that wanted to help the dog " kindness gets you nothing… it's for the weak people and delusional like a fairy tale which doesn't existed " he reminded himself that looking out from the window with a bitter memory flooding inside his head and one voice ringing inside his head again and again .

    " Promise me Humza …. You won't be stupid enough to be weak like me , never be kind or they will misuse you just like me " a painful voice of his mother rang inside his head .

    The car stopped , He blinked back the tears …. And get down from his car introducing  the bitter , heartless , arrogant Humza to the world

    ______________________________

    Are you ready to join the journey of two different people ??

    What do you think about Humna and Humza …

    Do you want to meet Rumaisa ??