From what I could tell, we were all in sync. A bunch of us ran off while a small group did a part of the dance.

They moved closer to the stage so they could block me get up there. I had two guys on either side of me.

When the girls moved so they could see me, the guys lifted me up in the air. They put me down while I danced.

I danced in sync with them and then when the creepy laugh came on, I acted like I was the one that did it.

But once it stopped, I dropped my smile and got serious. Everyone started cheering which made me feel good.

The guys did their part and I knew they were killing it even though I couldn't look.

We went back out there for a minute but three guys, Wyatt included, danced together. Once the purge alarm went off, we went back out there.

This is the last part of the dance. Once It's a party came on, we all danced together.

We did our finishing move together causing everyone to cheer. We stood the for a moment, catching our breath.

We all worked so hard for this moment. I was so fucking proud of everyone.

We ate up the cheers from the crowd and then walked off. Once we were off, we started cheering and clapping.

This was going to be the long part of waiting for the judges to say the winners.

All of our adrenaline was pumping through our veins as we walked back to the green room.

We beat Alex in there so we were all talking about our performance.

I started snacking on some pretzels as I listen to everyone talk.

This season went by really fast. But I couldn't be more proud of my team and how much we worked for this.

As I sat there and snacked, Alex came in and scanned the room.

When his eyes landed on me, I could see his eyes brighten up. "Cassie, can I talk to you?" My heart started pounding.

I didn't know what he wanted to talk about and he sounded serious. I finish chewing my last pretzel and sit the bag down.

I was still wearing my costume and I had make up on. I go out to the hallway to see Alex and someone I didn't recognize.

I looked in between the two, not really knowing what to say. "I want you to meet someone." I look over at the guy.

"I'm Nick DeMoura. It's nice to meet to you." He stuck his hand out for me to grab.

"Cassandra Daniels, but I go by Cassie." I inform him while I shook his hand.

I wonder why Alex wanted me to meet this random guy.

"I just wanted to say you're a very talented dancer, you caught my eye when I first saw your solo."

Even though you couldn't see it under the makeup, I was blushing.

"Thank you. That means a lot." I tell him honestly. I didn't know what to say next so I let them speak.

"I'm assuming you haven't heard of me?" I could feel myself get hotter if that was possible.

I shake my head lightly as they start laughing a little bit. "Let's start it this way." He paused for a moment, making my heart jump.

"I'm sure you've heard of Justin Bieber." I wonder why he's bringing this up.

"Yeah, I love his music." I tell him honestly. Hopefully it doesn't sound like I'm kissing ass.

I could see him smile a little bit. "Well I'm his choreographer and his tour is starting soon." Could this be what I'm thinking of?

I look over at Alex to see he was looking at me excitedly. I look back over at Nick.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come on tour with us?" My mouth hung open while my eyes went wide.

I've been dreaming of this moment. I've wanted to go on a tour ever since I was little. And now, I might actually get the opportunity.

"Deadass?" I ask shocked. Nick started laughing again. "Deadass." He repeated. I was in pure shock right now.

I didn't know what to say or ask. "How long is it going to be?" I ask when I finally get the courage.

"A year and a month. It's seven legs." A year touring with Justin Bieber. I mean of course there's going to be breaks in between.

A year away from Colby. It's a hard decision. Go chase my dream and tour for a year with Justin Bieber.

Or decline the opportunity to be with Colby. "When does it start?" I ask curious.

"We hit the road in two months." So July. I want to go, but I think I need to talk to Colby first.

I think about it for a second and look at Nick. "Is it okay if I talk to my boyfriend about it and get back at you?" I ask hopeful.

He nodded his head toward me. "I need to know an answer in forty eight hours or I have to replace you, I'm sorry." I understand.

So I nod my head. "Thank you so much." He gives me a warm smile while hoping that he gets to see me on tour.

I wave to him as he walks away. I look at Alex with worry on my face. "You think he'll be okay with it?" I knew who he was talking about.

But I just shrugged. "I hope so." Alex didn't want to tell anyone just yet, not until I give my answer.

We all waited for the announcement that they're done with the counting the points.

When they told us they were ready, we all walked to gather on the stage.

My mind wasn't even on Nationals or if we win. It's on how Nick offered me spot on the Justice Tour.

I ended up getting second place for the solo category while Wyatt got first. Even though I got second, I was happy for Wyatt.

He deserves it. I gave him a big ass hug on stage. We also won for the duet which made me happy.

Now we have to wait for group. They named off the top ten and got onto the top three.

We were all holding hands. I had my eyes squeezed shut, nervous.

But when I heard who won first place, I felt a wave of Euphoria.

I open my eyes to see all my teammates cheering while standing up.

I don't care if I ruin my clown makeup, I could feel the happy tears running down my face.

We won first place.