Hinata: "Next time, be careful whom you bully. They can be deadly once they have reached their limit." They picked up on her because they thought she was a clawless kitten. No one knew Hinata was the tigress who hid her true identity so well. Naruto felt uneasy inside his chest as he saw how cruel Hinata is right now. Not only him but also Ino and the audience felt tensed. For Sasuke, he has already seen this once. How good she was at fighting and how scary she can be. Just touch a hair of the people she loves and they will be sent to hell.

Sakura: "Y-you are n-not a h-human. You are a demon!!!" Sakura shouted catching the attention of Hinata.

Hinata: "If I am a demon what are you? You know nothing but spend your mother's money, insult others not only mentally but also physically. You always act sweet and innocent when you have killed so many people with your own hands HARUNO!! "Hinata growled. "Who is the real witch here? Who is the real demon here?" Her voice grew harsher as she spoke.

Hinata: "You call me weak? Then you are completely useless. Always spending money like water without finding it. You don't know how much it is hard for to study and work at the same time. Have you ever gotten up at 3 in the morning to get paid for your daily life? Huh? Have you ever thought about how difficult it was for me? I never go to parties, I never have a Friday night out. I am also a student who is in high school. Instead of buying make-up and dresses, I was forced to work when you are chilling!! Do you think people love you? They don't. They just fear you. They just fear for their lives that you will destroy them. By your money, power, family name. If you don't have any of those your value will be absolute 0." Hinata was also shaking not because of fear but because of immense anger. Hinata's eyes which once filled with nothingness are now looking for blood. The blood of Haruno, her prey.

Hinata: "Ugly? At least I'm better than someone who spends more than an hour putting on 1 kg makeup to look good." People wanted to laugh at her statement but none of them dared to make a noise. Seriously, no one has ever harassed Sakura this badly.

Hinata: "You clearly know who is the real slut sister." Sasuke furrowed his eyes in confusion as Hinata called Sakura sister. Surely, they are nothing alike.

Hinata: "You and me both know how your mother seduced my father. Just like your mother, you are the same." Those emeralds opened in surprise as Hinata mentioned something that Sakura thought she would never talk about. The Haruno got up and ran to Hinata as she was too angry. Too angry that she harassed her in the middle of the crowd. Also, scared that she would reveal who Sakura really is. People were gossiping about what they just heard. They knew that Sakura's mother divorced his husband and married another man but they never revealed who. Is that Hinata's father? If so who is Hinata's father?

Sakura: "SHUT UP!! IT'S YOUR MOTHER'S FAULT THAT SHE CAN'T EVEN SATISFY HER HUSBAND." She shouted hoping that Hinata would let it slip. Without expecting it, it let out the information that Hinata isn't lying. It is true that Sakura's mother is married to Hinata's father.

Hinata: "My mother doesn't want to touch someone she doesn't love. She isn't cheap like yours. Of course, your mother can satisfy his needs, she is too experienced with this isn't she? Without thinking twice, she grabbed the neck of Hinata and pushed her down along with her as she continued about this matter. Hinata had a haughty smile on her face to see Sakura's response.

Sakura: "You are lying!!!" Haruno shouted while giving a harsh slap to Hinata's left cheek.

Hinata: "You think I don't know? Do you think I don't know that your mother is fucking with her assistant, the chef, and even the gardener? You think I don't know how many boys she has slept with? How disgusting. I thought she would be better than this. Also, the videos and images are proof that you are no different from her. Stepsister." Ignoring the punches and slaps Sakura gave, she just continued talking. Hinata has decided. She would let all people know how lowly Sakura was. She will burn her sweet mask and show who is the real Sakura.