Chapter 12 : Doubt

Start from the beginning

I immediately dropped the pile of dirty laundry in front of him.

"Can you at least put them on the side?"

He said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Why? I'll just leave them here, for her to see."

I said as I left the pile on the way to the door. A lot of questions keep on
playing in my head and I wanted to ask him about it but I'm afraid that I
would get even more confused if he answered anything with a tease.

"Wait."

Kinn said, blocking my way with his hand.

I really don't know what to say to you Kinn, please not now.

"What is it?"

I asked in a soft tone.

"What did you do last night?"

Fuck! I'm still processing my thoughts and he's already asking me about it.
I'm really screwed right now!

"W-what did I do?"

I asked, trying to look at him as if I don't know what he is talking about. But I just couldn't because the moment our eyes met, I immediately turned away. I can't look him in the eye!

"Last night... when you lift me up,"
I can feel another headache coming, as I tried to reminisce about the events of last night.

"O-okay. What did I do?"

"It still hurts."

Shit! Can you be more specific Kinn?
My heart is already throbbing with fear.

First I slept on your bed and I even puked on the floor. Now this!? Did I do something to him? Ahhhgg! Spare me!!

"W-what the hell did I do?"
I repeatedly asked.

"Last night, when you took me out from the table. You mishandled me and even let me hit this!"
He suddenly grabbed my hand and placed them over his abdomen. I could feel his warmth through the silk clothes, and it sent me shivers, leaving me frozen at the moment.

When I realized his gesture, my eyes went wide, and immediately snatched
my hand away.

"What the hell are you doing!?"
I said in confusion and pushed his hand away. I then made my way out as soon as possible. I heard Kinn's laugh as I walked out but was too afraid to give a damn about it and continued sprinting away.

Damn you Kinn! What the hell are you doing!? Why the fuck are you doing this to me!? Why are you confusing me? When I reached outside, I slammed the door shut, startling the bodyguards. Big then gave me a look, but I couldn't care less because I already have too much for today.

"Wait!"

My arm was forcefully pulled again.

"Let me go!"

I quickly flicked his arm and turned to give him an annoyed look.

"What did you do there?"
The lad pulling my arm asked me with urgency. And it was Big.

"None of your business." I replied in annoyance.

"You bastard! I'm asking you properly!" he snapped at me.

"I said, It's none of your fucking business."

I was about to walk again, but the bastard kept on yanking my arms. I just kept my eyes low, suppressing my anger. Because if I met him, I would really hit him hard.