"I think I put you guys in terrible danger. The desire to save my wives has caused me to commit a grave mental mistake. Zenitsu's whereabouts are currently unknown, he stopped contacting me last night.

You two, get out of here now. Your ranks are way too low. If the demon is an upper moon, you can't deal with them. I will regard people who stopped contacting me as dead. Fro here on, I will move on my own." Said Tengen.

"Wait! We-" Began Inosuke.

"Don't be ashamed, winners stay alive. Don't mess up this opportunity." Added Uzui before disappearing seemingly out of nowhere.

"HOLD IT OLD MAN!" Yelled Inosuke just before Tengen had disappeared.

"Maybe he didn't believe in us because we are members of the lowest class." Said Kanao looking down at her feet.

Even thought she had been the student of the insect Hashira, Kanao didn't believe in herself nor her strength, which is exactly what Daki will use against her.

"Now's not the time to be thinking like this!" Shouted the mask-less boar.

"Okay, my apologies. When the night falls, I'll head to the Ogimoto house, where you'll be. Wait for me until then, acting alone is dangerous and reckless, even for you." Began the girl.

"Today, I'll finish investigating the house I'm currently in." She added.

"Why?! I told you that there's a demon, so come now!" He yelled once again.

"Uzui-san was watching over the stores at night, but Zenitsu disappeared and the demon at your house hid itself. There might me passages inside the buildings." Speculated Kanao.

"Passages?"

"Yes, the fact that there is no demons going in and out of the houses means that there's a hight chance they're working inside. The demon works in the brothels, which means that they are acting tactfully as humans. They'd have to exercise more caution in killing humans so nobody would notice." Explained the girl.

"I see... it'll take time to clean up after a murder, and bloodstains don't simply go away." Replied Inosuke.

"This is a night district, so demons will some things convenient, but not others, they'd have to work at night or people would begin to question them. I think that Zenitsu and the three wives of Uzui-san are alive and I will act with that in mind. I will try my best to save them, becaus it is my duty as a member of the Demon Slayer Corps.

I want you to act with that in mind as well, Inosuke. Please don't die under any circumstances, or Tanjiro will be sad, same with Zenitsu."

"Everything you said just now, was every this I was trying to say!"

The two demon slayers smiled and quietly went back to their respective houses. They had, by the end of the day, to be ready to fight and leave their houses. Kanao decided to say goodbye to the one who treated her the best and bid her a farewell.

~~~ In Koinatsu's room ~~~

"There is nothing more to do here, so just go and eat." Said the lady to the two little girls that were helping her with her makeup.

"Okay!" Sang the girls before leaving the room giggling.

"Koinatsu-san." Spoke a voice from behind the lady in question.

"Please forgive me for being impolite. I will be leaving the Tokito house. I owe the master and the others for all the care they provided me with, so could you give this as my payment to them? It would be greatly appreciated." Said Kanao back in her uniform whilst handing an envelope with an amount of money in it.

"Sumiko-chan... your clothes..."

"This is actually my uniform, but I can't tell you more than I already have." Replied the girl.

"You have you circumstances, right? You were worried about Suma-chan, right?"

"Yes, I really was, it wasn't a lie." Smiled Kanao.

"And I will save those who have disappeared, I promise." She added.

"Thanks, I'm a little relieved now. You see, I am leaving this town tomorrow." Smiled Koinatsu softly.

"That's wonderfull." Replied Kanao, smiling back.

"There's someone who's willing to take me in as a wife... I'm extremely happy right now, but... that's why I was worried about everyone I was leaving behind. Even tought there were a lot of unsettled incidents, I had no means to investigate them."

"It is completely normal, please just be happy."

"Thank you." Bowed the lady.

"Likewise." Bowed back Kanao.

Kanao left just as quietly as when she appeared and Koinatsu went back to what she was doing. About 30 seconds later, a small wind could be felt and Koinatsu turned around before saying someting to the one she thought was Kanao.

"Did you forget something?"

"Yup. Gotta eat you now so I don't forget to." Replied Daki with a smile on her charming face.

"After all, tonight's your last one, right Koinatsu?" Added the demon licking her teeth.

The human was terrified, she couldn't even scream, move or nothing. During that time, Kanao, who was running towards the Ogimoto house, felt something so ominous that it had stopped her in her tracks.

~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys! I know one whole month is a long wait for such a short chapter, but I'm still a student! Well, I'll try to update more often.

Miss 25th night
1403 words