Jihyo: You too. See yah!

She closed the door on her way out. I stood up and get ready for the morning.

-------------------------------------------------------

Mina.

I woke up from being kissed by Raychan.

Me: I'm up! I'm up!

I took him and hugged him. I then stood and made up my bed then went downstairs with Raychan. I saw Mama preparing the table for breakfast.

Me: God morning Mama.

Mama: Good morning baby.

Papa appeared from the stairs.

Me: Good Morning Papa.

Papa: Good morning baby.

We ate our breakfast then I went up to take a shower and get ready. An hour later I went down and saw Papa waiting.

Papa: Finally, I almost ask Raychan to fetch you.

I grimaced at him.

Mama: Ready?

I was startled when I heard her voice. She just came from outside.

Me: Oh, Mama, You're still here.

Mama: I'm on leave today. I just dropped off your brother's car.

Me: Okay, See yah later Mama.

I went to hug her.

Mama: See yah Baby.

Before letting me go she caressed my cheeks and smiled.

Mama: Everything will be alright.

I smiled back. I'm feeling kind of nervous about what might happen later.

We arrived at the company. As soon as I stepped inside the building, my feet felt heavy that every step I take seems a struggle. I kept thinking of the lobby door. What if I ran towards it, hail a taxi and ask the driver to speed as fast as he can away from this building. If I do that what would have happened? Would grandpa still do something to my girls, the agency and to Chaeng?

That's what I fear, the unknown. I'm afraid that if I do that, the result of my actions would be someone's misery. I cannot live with that. That's why I'm here. Though dreading every step, I still moved forward. Eventually forgetting the lobby door, I look straight towards the elevator.

We reached the top floor where Grandpa's office were. We walked towards the door then I noticed Papa stopped. I faced him and asked.

Me: Papa?

Papa: I'll leave you for now. There's something I need to do. I'll call you later. Okay baby?

Ofcourse, Papa couldn't be with me 24/7. He has work too.

Me: Sure Papa. I'll be alright.

Papa hugged me and turned towards the elevator. I wiated til the elevator door closed. I faced the door and went in.

Upon seeing me the secretary hurriedly went towards me bowed then smiled.

Woman: Good Morning Ms. Myoui. I'm Cassie, your Mr. Myoui secretary.

Me: Hi Ms. Cassie.

She then gestured towards the door ahead.

Cassie: Mr. Myoui is waiting you could go inside Ms. Myoui.

She bowed again.

Me: Thanks.

I headed towards the door. I took a deep breath first before going in.

It was a spacious room. A sofa set in the center, an electric fireplace at the side, a long table at the other side and at the farther end was his table. He was standing by the window, eyeing me.

I stopped in front of him and bowed.

Me: Grandpa...

Grandpa: You're here at last. Welcome home. Have a seat.

He gestured to one of the couch in front of his table. I sat down and looked at him. He was leaning on his chair just looking at me. I cleared my throat.

Me: What should I do?

Grandpa looked at his watch, at his phone then back at me.

Grandpa: We wait.

I was confused. Wait for what? I was about to ask when the door suddenly opened startling me. Shocked seeing the person who appeared, the last person I would never thought I'd see here.