XXXIII. Thumped.

Chaeyoung.

I felt like shit. I don't like it. I knew there's something wrong that she wouldn't tell me. Her replies are short and I can definitely feel her coldness. I can think of few reasons why but I hope I'm wrong.

I played some alternative songs to sing, which hopefully could stop me from worrying.

The volume of the song suddenly went low then came back high again. I checked my phone I got a message. It's been minutes since her last text. My heart suddenly thumped fast. I don't know if it's from excitement or nervousness. Somehow, I felt like I'd be scolded. I took a deep breath then opened the message.

My heart suddenly slowed back to normal, dissapointed to see Sana's name. Sana is cool. She's very bubbly, funny and talkative too. I got taken aback when she asked for my number. I even got shy whenever she call me pretty architect. Who wouldn't when she and the girls are all prettier than me.

10.32pm

Hi. Are you still up?

I can't help but think that Sana have time for me while Mina... Something throbbed at my chest. I pushed the thought aside. I don't wanna think about it now.

10.32pm

Hey you, yeah still up. Trying to sleep.

10.32pm

Great you're still awake. I just had a shower so I don't think I'd sleep right away.
I do read stuff on the net when I can't sleep. What are you doin now?

She really is different from Mina. Shes very sociable, clearly an extrovert. While Mina is the complete opposite. Shes quiet, reserved, an introvert. Wait why am I even comparing? Shut it Chaeyoung.

10.33pm

I was listening to music singing my heart out trying to drown things from my mind.

10.33pm

Why? Is there's something bothering you? Or someone?

Why does it feel like Sana knows me?

10.33pm

Yeah and it's constantly bothering my mind. Hope it'll be better tomorrow. Wait you had a almost a full day work today, aren't you tired?

10.33pm

How did you know we worked almost the whole day? So you're that close with Mina huh.
I'm a bit tired but still manageable besides I'm not even sleepy yet.

Ughh why do you have to mention her?

10.33pm

Not really that close. She's somehow distant at times. (Specially now-I said to myself) I didn't even know she's a kpop idol not until tonight.

10.34pm

Yeah she's secretive and very much introvert. But she'll open up more once you two get to know each other more. Actually, she used to just stay at her room on rest days but lately she's going out a lot more than before. I know she's going out a lot with you.

10.34pm

Yeah, we hang out a lot lately, yet I really had no idea about what happened today.

10.34pm

Give her time. Sometimes she does bottles up. I just realized, you didnt know her or even us right? I think thats why she didn't tell you shes a singer cause It's actually hard for us to have like a normal friendship or even relationships being a public figure and with our schedule too.