𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ┆ ✦ 𝐎𝐇 𝐆𝐎𝐃, 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑

Start from the beginning

- AFTER PHILIPPINES WAS OUT OF YOUR SIGHT, YOU SIGHED IN DISTRAUGHT.

You then dusted your clothing to get her smell off of you and fixed your posture to look decent again.
Sweet god, you have no idea how other people haven't even picked up at how 'too sweet' she is.

Well, except Ruby. He's the only sane person you've met, which is relieving to see humanity has a bit of hope left.

You snapped out of your cloud of thoughts as your ears perk up from the sound of sudden footsteps coming closer to your direction,
You slowly turn your head and glanced at the source of the sound in curiosity.

Oh, it was these two. Her older brothers was still here.

"Y/N L/N."
The taller male's deep tone spoke up whilst knitting his two eyebrows together as if hes closely analyzing you.

While you in the other hand, furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and mistrust.

"What is it, Martial Law?"
you questioned with a bit of venom in his name, backing away a bit to get more space between the three of you.

"We just wanted to let you know to never be mean to our little sister again, don't say what you just said to her earlier."
The other brother spoke up instead, crossing his arms as if he wanted to look intimidating or something.

not say what i just said earlier?

"Dude, i didn't even say anything mean to her. The hell are you talking about?" If anything it's your mind that's being mean, but they can't access to your literal brain to see. Well, no shit anyway.

"Don't talk back on us. Don't even bother approaching our little sister ever again."
Martial Law growled at you, glaring straight to your soul before proceeding to walk away. His other twin scowled at you as well, following behind his other brother a few second later.

You didn't even approach her.
She bumped into you.

You have no idea why their making this to a such a big deal.

As boiling frustration starts to build up inside, you only scoffed and aggressively walked away with piercing anger to leave with. Why does everybody hate you like this?

Well, at least you know going outside to touch grass wasn't a good idea now. That's for fucking sure.

You're not one to judge anyone by their public presence, but you know Philippines. Her life was just fine, fucking even perfect.
She has loving parents and brothers, even loved by everyone. She had no rights to make up rumors about you and destroyed your friendships in the past.

You missed Germany. You missed Serbia.
You missed.. your parents.

Sighing, after a minute or two you unlocked your front door and proceed to slam it shut once your in, throwing your shoes on the floor while your at it.

There is no time to grief over your past ex-relations.

You slumped into your couch and pulled your phone out, wondering if you should tell Ruby about this.