"So in short you are a rich bratty elf named Licht who is out here to become an adventurer." Adam finally summarized.

"I will let the bratty part slide.." I had no brainpower left to deal with Adam's momentary immaturity at all so leaving it be was the best course of action. Instead I change the topic of discussion. "Anyways, isn't it high time for us to give our gifts?"

"Oh yeah, the gifts."

Soon enough everyone began revealing the nicely wrapped up box of gifts and presenting them to the couple who accepted it with gratitude. Everyone had something of either necessity or simple accessories as their gifts for them. Angela had gifted Alice an empty journal, knowing full well about Alice's habits of reading and writing.

"Hey Licht. What's this supposed to be?" Reynolds curiously inquired as he unwrapped my gift and noticed a notebook with the title, "Guide to becoming a great dad 101."

"Hahahahaha!" Adam couldn't help but hold his stomach in laughter once again upon reading the title of the book. "Man Rey! The kid has got no trust in you that you will be able to raise a kid properly! This is frigging hilarious!!"

"Do you really think that way Licht?" A dejected Rey tried to find hope in the middle of despair. To his question I responded with an innocent whistle. Getting even more dejected he turned to Alice as his last ray of hope. "Alice dear?"

"I can't bring myself to trust you on properly raising our children either.." The auburn-haired woman playfully replied, crossing her arms as if thinking about the prospect deeply. "Can't have them ending up as reckless as you are."

(A/N - Little does she know)

(E/N - Not reckless, just a little masochistic fucker)

"Where did you get this from?" Durden asked with curiosity while patting the dejected Reynolds on his back.

"I made my grandfather write the tips down.." I responded. 'AS IF!!! Grandpa Virion is the last person I would ask for parenting advice! Launching a newborn in the air and a months later, spinning him around isn't called taking care of a baby. I wonder how he raised father or was it all Grandma's grace?'

"I mean as a team leader you are the best and no one can deny that part about you." Helen added.

"That reminds me.." Angela spoke up upon hearing the word 'team leader'. "Since Rey is retiring don't we need a new leader?"

"About that.." Rey had recovered from his dejection and rejoined the conversation. "I have come to a decision on who will be the new leader of the party."

The drawing room of the Leywin household felt silent with everyone looking at Rey's face rather expectantly and simultaneously trying to figure out who he would be nominating as the next leader of the Twin Horns party. It was a big decision to be undertaken after all so the lingering silence was no surprise. I had to hand it to Rey for creating such a good suspense in the atmosphere.

"The next leader of Twin Horns is going to be Helen.." Rey finally broke the lingering silence, looking at the archer with a dead serious gaze in his eyes. His decision is final and absolute.

"Huh me?" The archer in question still couldn't believe her ears for a few moments. The declaration took time to sink in.

"I think she is the perfect leader to replace Rey.." Durden said, giving a thumbs up.

"You are right. She has that same positive vibe around her that makes us feel like it is possible to achieve something.." Angela added.

"She is level-headed..." Jasmine commented in support as well.