Chapter 10: The Market

Depuis le début

Although he hadn’t caught my eye when he started, the more I see him, let alone looking at him up close and personal, the more attractive he looked, his plump lips seemingly a shade redder than normal, coupled with a defiant glint in his eyes.

Porsche had unintentionally caught my attention, making me realize that he is very sexy. Plus, when he took his pants off in front of me while drunk, it made me even more excited, I nearly lost my mind.

I have always liked a man’s  body more than a woman’s body, hence I have more fun with men. However, last night, I did not do anything but look at him. I just let him fall asleep on the sofa, drunk. Doing something with someone is not conscious is not fun. That is not how I do things at all!

Sometimes, even though it is not how I do things, I am silently worried I will not be able to resist and stop myself when I see that strong, sexy muscular body. Let’s just say I am lucky. Hey, who wouldn’t be enticed when they see an attractive, semi naked guy in front of you? Hehehe.

“Khun Kinn, Khun Marsh has arrived,” shouted Big after I put on the black bathrobe. I was in the middle of watching the tv TV on the sofa when I heard so I turned to see the person who had just walked in, with a smile, as they walk over and hug my arm.

“I have missed you.,” Marsh whispered as he kissed my cheek before resting his head on my chest. I wrapped my hand around his delicate waist and caressed him gently. This is the type of man I like. Men who are sweet, spoiled and most importantly can satisfy…

“Kinn, before be begin, have a shower to freshen up, I will wait…” A  seductive voice said before he asked what I was been up to recently. Marsh is not my boyfriend; he is a no- strong strings-attached s.εメ partner. I do not take these things too seriously because I often easily get bored, switching to a new partner almost every day. But I do not just randomly pick anyone,; there are many waiting and willing to give their bodies to me,. hHowever, sometimes I pay popular or well-known individual artists who have earned a reputation for being talented, high class, pleasure entertainers.

Marsh is one such artist that I do not regret asking for his services.

“Ummm…. ahhh…aaaa….” A moan can be heard all around the room as our figures moved in unity. The sight of the naked body of the man underneath my own awakened my own primal desire. This is the most enjoyable thing I love in my life…. as I find having s.εメ with a man most challenging, exciting, and yet relaxing at the same time.

“Khun Kinn, don’t bite me please… Aaah...I have a shoot… tomorrow…” A unsteady voice fluctuates in-between moans, asked me to stop nibbling and biting. I really enjoy biting into that white neck.

Since he told me not to, I shift my gaze further down and nibbled on his lower neck until it left a reddish mark as a path of my exploration tonight.

Suddenly an image popped up and my mind returned to the night I teased Porsche and bit his neck so forcefully and deeply. In that moment, I was very tempted to bite the neck of the person (Porsche) who had been my arms. At first, I wanted to savor the taste of his strong, tempting  neck, but when I saw his face and became aware of his faint, sweet smelling scent, it made me unable to breathe into my lungs and I had lost all self-control, piercing my fangs deeper into the skin of his neck. Just as he had done when we met behind the club previously.

I told you, that bastard is tempting, testing my will power, even though he is not my type. Sometimes he can make me forget myself and lose control.

“Why are you so passionate today?” Marsh asked after we finished outr session, wrapping a delicate arm around my neck before he put his clothes back on.