Since marriage, she always had dinner with Sameer, no matter how late he was, Naina always waited for him. So Sameer also had tried to come home early. But one day he was too late because of the meeting. He had reached home around 11 o'clock. As soon as he reached home, he found that Naina was sitting on the sofa with her eyes closed and as he came near her, she got up from his voice.

"Naina yahan kyo so rahi ho...Room me aaram se bed par soti." And he asked seeing her dull face. "tumne dinner kiya na."

She lowered her head. He understood and ordered her to serve dinner and he strode to the room to freshen up. As he reached the room, untied his tie, muttered to himself and sat on the bed.

"Mujhe pata tha Naina mere bina dinner nahi karegi, maine kitna mana bhi kiya tha par client mane hi nahi... ab agar main mana karunga to Naina bhi dinner nahi karegi aur bina kuch khaye hi so jayegi... main use bhukha nahi sone de sakta." As Sameer had dinner with the client and he didn't want to break Naina's hopes, so he decided to take dinner with Naina.

He had dinner with her without showing that he had already eaten dinner. He finished the dinner by spending some precious time with her.

That night when Naina's eyes opened in the middle of the night, she found him sitting on the bed and it seemed as if he was clutching to his stomach and his back was facing her. She stood up from bed and walked towards his side. She was shocked as he was struggling something. Before she could ask him, he was escorted inside the bathroom, covering his mouth. She too rushed to the bathroom and heard his puking. She entered the bathroom and caresses his back.

He settled on the bed when feeling better. She stroked his hair softly and asked in a worried voice. "Aap ki tabiyat... achanak kaise bigad gai... main doctor ko phone karti hun... kahi fever to nahi hai na." She touched his forehead, neck and his back.

She frowned. "fever to nahi hai... kahi aapne office me kuch ant shunt to nahi kha liya tha ya phir kuch aisa khaya tha jisse aapko allergy ho."

"Nahi... khaya tha... bas aise hi vomiting ho gai hogi..." He didn't want to disclose having dinner outside so he pretended to not know the reason.

"Bina kisi reason ke vomiting hona to aur jyada risk wali baat hai... main abhi doctor ko phone karti hun, nahi to hum abhi hospital chalate hai." She was about to call his family doctor, but he snatched her phone from her hand.

"Woh... main aaj bahar dinner kar ke aaya tha client ke saath unhone bahut insist kiya tha..." He hesitantly revealed to have his dinner outside with the client.

She at first surprised then scolded him. "To phir mere saath kyon kiya dinner?... bata nahi sakte the... dekhiye ab tabiyat kharab ho gai na... kya zarurat thi Sameer." She had angry on him from his childish behaviour.

"Tum dinner nahi karti isliye." He answered innocently and she melted of his dark pool. She hugged him and he pressed her more on his hard chest.

As something clicked in her mind and she immediately got up while parting from him. "Mai bas do minutes me aayi." And she stormed out of the room.

"Naina.. suno to...chali gai." He lay down on the bed.

She had appeared in two minutes and gave him a glass of lemonade with salt as it would have given some relieve his stomach.

Naina eyes had brimmed to see his sleeping with a serene face. As she had never dreamed that she would find a life partner who would think of her before himself. He will take so much care of her happiness, will worried about her and above all, he will not even care about his own health over her.

Today, she was going to tell him about her feelings. She had made special arrangements for this occasion. Her in-laws visited to their relative house and they were about to return from morning. She decked up herself a beautiful saree of his favorite colour. As she glanced at the clock, which showed it was more than 7 o'clock in the night, it meant that he could return at any moment, so she quickly got ready and left the room, keeping a note for him on the bed.