Chapter 6

Ariana's POV

My happiness stopped. My stomach did a backflip.
She had no mother?

"Well, do you have a daddy?" I asked. Skyler shook her head.
She was in a orphan!?
I took her hand. "You can live with me." I smiled. She started jumping up and down. "Really!!" She exclaimed, putting her hands on her cheeks. "Yes, for as long as you like." I said, smiling.

Was I doing the right thing?
She had no parents. I don't think anyone was watching her.

She was wearing a stripped shirt, which was now covered in brown stains and mud spots. Her pants were the same too. She was holding a stained teddy bear.

Poor girl!

She smiled and hugged me.
I took her hand and we walked to the limo.

"Who is that?!" Earl yelled, his head turned to me and Skyler.
"I found her at the park. She's a orphan. I want to take care of her." I informed him. He shook his head disappointedly. I rolled my eyes.

After a while, we arrived at my place. I gave her a bath and changed her into regular clothes.
Then, I washed her teddy bear.

By the time we got done with everything, it was about time to watch a movie.

I got some healthy snacks and set a bunch of DVDs on the table.
"You can pick whatever you like." I smiled. She grinned and clapped her little hands. She went threw the pile, every couple seconds she would look at me and smile.

She held up a DVD and grinned.
"This one!" She exclaimed.
I smiled at her and gently took the DVD out of her hands. It was Sleeping Beauty. I smiled brightly.
I got up and put the DVD into the thingy.

Then, the movie started playing.
Skyler snuggled up closer to me. While I gently brushed her hair.

This was the best feeling.

Niall's POV

I looked at Elizabeth and sighed.
I didn't want Elizabeth! I wanted Ariana.

The thing I said on Twitter, was a lie. A plain old lie. I missed Ariana. I wasn't done with her!
I'm done with Elizabeth.

My phone screened lit up. It was from Twitter. I swiped the screen.

I found this poor little girl at the park. She was covered with stains.
She was holding a adorable stuff animal. Now, we are watching Sleeping Beauty and cuddling.

#Adorable!

I sighed deeply at the picture of Ariana and the little girl. I would do anything to switch places with that little girl. She didn't deserve Ariana! I did! No, that's wrong.
She does deserves Ariana.

I want Ariana back. I should have broken up with Elizabeth, then went on a date with Ari.
But I didn't! How could I be so stupid?!

I decided to send Ariana a text.

Me: The little girl is adorable.
Ariana: why do you even care?
Me: 'Cause she's hanging out with you.
Ariana: You are such a cheesy idiot. Who doesn't even know when to break up with a girl.
Me: sorry about that.
Ariana: why are you talking to me?! You said you and me are done.
Me: no I didn't.
Ariana: The movie ended, we are going to change the movie to Cinderella. I'm going to delete this number by the way.
Me: Ariana! Please don't!
Ariana: Give up, Niall. I'm done with you.

I felt a tear go down my cheek.
She must be very angry. I really tried to get her back.
But it didn't work.
I'm going to surprise her!

Ariana's POV:

I deleted Niall's number from my phone and sighed. "Is something wrong, Mommy?" A sweet voice asked. I smiled brightly when she called me mommy. "Nothing dear." I lied to her. She smiled and turned back to Cinderella.

Should I forgive Niall?

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

I got up and walked over to the front door, with Skyler holding my hand. She looked really scared. I opened the door.

Before I knew it, Niall's lips crashed into mine. I kissed back, but I didn't know why. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Niall's arms wrapped around my waist. I started feeling bad that I let go of Skyler's hand.

She would understand, right?

I let go of the kiss. He smirked at me. "Well, I can see your not done with me." I hit his arm playfully.
"Same for you."

"Ari and boy sitting in the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G . First comes love, second comes marriage. Then there's me in a baby carriage! Even though I'm not a baby." I hear Skyler sing.
Niall and I turned our heads to Skyler. She simply shrugged and walked away.

"Well, that was embarrassing." I mumbled. "You got that right." He said, winking at me. I blushed.

Niall closed the front door and stepped inside.

I walked over to Skyler. Skyler was already on the couch, sleeping. I was about to grab her when Niall did. "I got it." He whispered. Niall and I walked to the guest room. Niall placed her on the bed. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

We tiptoed out of the room.

I kissed Niall's cheek.
"That was very sweet of you." I whispered, while walking down the steps. "It was nothing." He said, touching his cheek.

When we reached the living room, we decided to watch a movie.
The Longest Ride!

By the middle of the movie, I had fallen asleep....