something's wrong.

I come out of the shower, I still have this weird sense of unease. Like someone was behind me, I went up to the mirror and I looked at myself.

My hair and body wrapped in a towel. I focus at my face. I focused so hard everything besides of my face became blurry. I lost sense of reality for a few seconds until I saw something behind my back.

A tall black figure, probably as tall as one of the glamrocks, it had rabbit ears and barely to make out face features.

It appeared for a moment but I still somehow saw it. Probably because I spent a night in a giant mall complex where the slightest mistake can bring you to your cruel and painful death.

I decided to go back to my room and I changed to shorts and a shirt from Fazbear Entertainment that was way too big on me, I liked it tho.

I stepped out of my room and went to the kitchen. I heard a familiar piano tune, Rose was playing on the piano again.
It's a song she has been practicing for a few weeks now, what is it called again? Duet? I think that's the name.

As much as I hate the way she treats me I absolutely appreciate her piano skills. Maybe one day I could play with her on am instrument, but those days are very far away.

I start making myself breakfast, a toast with omelette and grape juice. I sit down in my chair and start eating, Rose was now playing a not familiar for me melody, it sounded pretty tho.

I finish eating and clean up after myself and go back to my room. I boot up my pc and start scrolling through social media. After a while I saw my phone vibrate

I check my phone. "Wait wha?-"

(phone number): "hello there, Y/N!"

you: "uh, who is it?"

(Phone number): "it's Vanessa! You remember me, right? :>"

How did vanessa get my phone number?

I thought about it for a few minutes. I do not recall giving her my phone number.

you: "ofc I remember you! BTW, how did you find my phone number? I didn't give you it-"

(Phone number): "I have my ways, flower(insert lenny face)"

I start laughing out of suprisment
"DID SHE JUST CALL ME "FLOWER"!?!?" I thought to myself
I quickly added vanessa to my contact list

you: "hey! Who allowed you to go to pet names already missy emerald eyes? XD"

Vanessa: "ooooh? Emerald eyes huh? What a cute nickname I'm claiming it >:>"

you: "GASP! HOW DARE YOU!? >:0"

Vanessa: "btw what's your favorite animal and their breed?"

you: "favorite animal? Rabbits, they're cute(authors note: THIS IS FOR THE STORY, IF YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL ISN'T A RABBIT THEN I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE!). and favorite breed? Probably mini lops."

Vanessa: "alright thanks!"

Me and vanessa chatted for a while and I forgot what happened to me back in the backroom, after an hour I decide to go to sleep since I was DEAD TIRED.
I text vanessa goodmorning since it was like 8:25 am and went to bed

VANESSA'S POV:

"You're doing great vanny." Glitchtrap said as Y/N texted me goodmorning
"Mhm" I say as I put away my phone and look at my laptop

There was a lot of tabs open of both random google searches and word documents about my future plans.

I close laptop and go to my working desk, I pull out some crafting supplies and start working on a mask for Y/N.
A mini lop based rabbit mask.

(For context, this is a mini lop. Adorable right?)

 Adorable right?)

619 words