"Yup!" Younghoon answered.

"Why? Do I look scary?"

"No? Well, I don't know why he couldn't approach you hyung but yeah, he really likes you."

Pouting, Taeyang took the water on the desk and stared at it intensely before leaving the room to get his things from his locker.

---

"Here."

Taeyang gazes shifts on the table in front of him when something landed on it. He smiled when he realized it was a coffee then it changed to confusion when he noticed that it was from Zuho.

Was this from that mysterious guy again?

Taeyang knew that Zuho is one of those individuals who constantly helps that mysterious guy for doing him a favor.

"I have one as well. It's safe."

Taeyang sighed, turned off his phone, and began ruffling his hair. "Hyung, I told you I'd stop accepting that, didn't I?"

"Mm," Zuho said, nodding. "You said that last month too."

Taeyang licked his lips, as he was taken aback by the sudden attack. Why does he still remember that?

He couldn't help himself, after all. He's just really hungry at the time, and that mysterious admirer of his is always on time when he's hungry, so it works out perfectly.

He couldn't possibly say no to that. It's food!

However, he should no longer accept it at this point.

There’s a possibility that it could have led to a misunderstanding later on.

"But I'm serious this time."

"You sure?"

Taeyang nodded, but then he slowly reached for the ice americano, causing Zuho to raise his brow as he looked back at Taeyang in an oddly amused manner.

"Last huh?"

"Last one. I promise.”

“How many last one?”

“Hyung shut up.”

What Taeyang did made Zuho chuckle and slapped him on his shoulder playfully. He's also teasing him at the same time and also decided to become a snitch for a moment to ask Taeyang about what he thinks of this setup.

Because you know, he'll tell this to his precious junior later.

"I feel bad. I don't think I deserve it." Taeyang answered.

"Don't be. He's very willing to give you and he's not expecting anything from you."

"But still, it's not right. You know it's-" In the midst of his conversation, Taeyang's gaze wandered outside the room, and two of their juniors walked in front of the room while conversing with one another and laughing, and that particular junior appeared to be fine while having a good time. Too beautiful to look at. "- too much to my heart." He added, completely unaware for a moment.

"What?" Zuho chuckled because he thought that was silly but also unaware of what the younger just saw.

Blinking his eyes twice, Taeyang glanced at the older. "Nevermind. This is the last. Seriously."

---

"Weird, why does he seem to be avoiding me?" Taeyang murmured to himself as he stood back and observed these two particular juniors eating their lunch together from a distance.

"Yah, do I look scary?" Taeyang asked Rowoon. He's so confused and he can't even concentrate on his food while thinking about it. His attention was drawn away from the fact that he also needed to find the owner of the phone that Taeyang had found earlier, and that the owner might be that mysterious guy.