06

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Ah! It's so frustrating. How will I approach him?" Taeyang bit the inside of his lip as he stared at his phone. This may appear ridiculous, but he's looking for answers on the internet about how to approach someone without appearing to be interested in spending the rest of your life with them, so it won't be as creepy as it appears.

He was about to do it earlier, but Rowoon just appeared so Taeyang couldn't do it. Luckily, his best friend didn't ask him any further questions and did not really find him suspicious.

Taeyang's gazes immediately shifted when a bottle of water was placed in front of him, and he looked at Younghoon, perplexed. Juyeon, who was following him, was teasingly smiling at him.

"Bottled water especially for you."

"For what?"

"This is not from Younghoon hyung." Juyeon answered and sat beside Taeyang. "Disclaimer only."

"Ahhh." Taeyang nodded, he already got it.

It was most likely sent by the same mysterious person who has been sending him food and drinks. It's not every day, but that guy had already given him a lot, which Taeyang was both grateful for and perplexed by.

He didn't want to accept it at first. Who knows what's in the food? Right? 

However, they said that it's safe because whenever they will give Taeyang a food, they have the same as him and it because obviously, it came from the same person. They have the same food as him because that person asked them a favor, that's why.

It would have been better if he'd just show up.

Taeyang is desperate to get to know him, but the guys who have been approached by the mysterious guy will not open their mouths to speak. Even their seniors who have already graduated are keeping quiet about the mysterious guy.

Why can't he just show up and introduce himself? Taeyang, on the other hand, will not do anything bad.

"Are you sure you're not going to tell me?" He asked quietly, looking at the two males, both of whom shook. They don't seem to be willing to change their minds.

"I'm sorry, but we can't. Showing himself in front of you is already too much for him." Younghoon dragged Juyeon away from Taeyang and forced him to sit on the couch, using his thighs as pillows. "I'm tired. Let me borrow your thighs."

"12 bucks for that." Juyeon said.

"Shut up. How will you pay me for taking care of you?"

"No need. I know you love me hyung. You said I'm your little brother."

"Alright. I'll just figure it out myself." Taeyang interrupted, making the two males shift their gaze on him.

"Good luck with that." Juyeon chuckled.

"But if you see him again, tell him that I really appreciate everything and he doesn't have to do it." Taeyang said as he looked at the bottled water once again, sighing before taking it.

Okay, this will be the last time that he'll accept this.

"Let me tell you something hyung."

Taeyang turns back to glance at Juyeon. "Spill."

"The food and drinks you've been receiving from him are equal to the number of times he tries but fails to approach you. Instead, he ended up buying you drinks." Juyeon stated, a smile slowly spreading across his face as he observed the older.

Taeyang took a breath and stared at the bottled water on the table, a look of complete surprise on his face, before continuing."Oh? Are you serious?" He isn't expecting it.