Chapter 7

Y/n pov:

It's now 7pm and I'm actually getting ready for one of the famous tony stark's party.

He decided to throw one for welcoming yelena and carol's return.

The training with Yelena went well. We didn't talked much but we didn't have to. It was comfortable. Just sparing together.

Anyway, I'm now trying to find an outfit but can't seem to find one so I decided to call Wanda.

I don't need to call her because I know she's going to come.

That's another of our thing. When I need her she immediately knows it because of her power. She knows when I'm stressed or in danger too.

She only can do that with me and before with pietro too.

I sighed thinking about my brother. I miss him so much. I wish I could talk to him. About anything and everything.

I just wish I could see him again.
And I know Wanda wants too. So much.

"You okay?" I jumped when I heard Wanda's voice

"Yeah uh I just zoned out. I wanted you to help me find an outfit"

"Sure" she started looking for an outfit in my wardrobe. "You were thinking about him don't you?" She asked not looking at me.

"How do you know?"
"I don't know. Since I have my power I can feel when you have strong feelings and I can feel when you think about our brother"

"I miss him Wanda. I miss our parents too"
"I know honey. I do too. I wish we could see them again. But they'd want us to be safe and happy"

"I know" I said with a small smile whipping the single tears that fell down my cheek.

"Come here" she opened her arms and I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist.

We hugged for a minute before pulling away.

"Wear this. Yelena will like it" she said making me raise an eyebrow.

"What?"
"Oh don't pretend like nothing is happening. I feel it when you're with her"

"Uh what are you talking about?"
"Your feelings get all warm and you're feeling happy and I don't want to say in love but almost"

"I only know her since a few days wanda"
"Yeah I know and it's a little soon but the heart feel what he feels"

"That doesn't mean anything" I said laughing.

"Well you know" she said making movement with her hands.

"Okay okay witchy" I laughed taking the dress she gave me.

I change in my bathroom and get out when I'm ready.

Wanda left to go get ready with nat.

When I finished my hair, makeup... I got downstairs and joined everyone in the living room.

When I entered I saw that everyone is already here looking at me.

It's only the avengers and a few people of the shield but my eyes instantly catch the blond who's at the bar already looking at me.

I smirked at her making her blush and look down.
She's cute.

My sister's words come back in my mind making me instantly stop.

Well maybe she was right.