Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

"SAMUEL WILSON I'M GONNA KILL YOU" I screamed entering the living room.

I quickly shut up when I saw Fury and all the avengers sitting on the couch.

"Oops sorry. Hi nick" I said jumping on the couch next to Wanda, my sister.

"Miss Maximoff. Glad you finally joined" Fury answered with a nod.

"Agent Romanoff wanted to talk to you guys" He announced making me look up.

"Yeah. Guys this is my sister Yelena. She'll join the team and train to become an avengers" she said and I look up to see her sister. Her amazing sister.

She's absolutely stunning.

"Well nice to meet you kid. And welcome to the team" Steve kindly said.

"Thank you" she said quietly. She seems reserved.

Her and nat walked towards us "hey yelena I'm Wanda" she softly said "oh. The famous girlfriend?" She said with a smirk making Wanda and nat blush and me laugh.

I see her gaze shift towards me and she looks at me for a few seconds before looking down with red cheeks.

"Yeah. It's nice to finally meet you" wanda finally answered looking at Yelena.
"Hi I'm y/n" I said to ease the tension.
"Hi" she answered looking at me in the eyes. I can see her beautiful green eyes for the first time making me speechless.
I shake my head trying to stop myself from staring.

The whole team introduced their self to her and we stayed on the couch for half an hour to talk. "Tony, which room will she stay in ?" Nat asked "the one on your floor beside y/n's"

God! How am I going to sleep thinking about her being in the room next to mine "Okay, come on lena I'll show you the room" nat said and they both got up.

"Wait Natasha. You have your mission with y/n and Steve. You gotta leave in half an hour. Yelena, it's a chill mission, you can go with them to see how's it going if you want" tony proposed and she almost immediately agreed. "Sure"

"Cool. Go suit up guys" I get up and go with the sisters in the elevator to get ready.

"So here is your room, mine and wands room are here and y/n's here. Maria and carol's one are here too but they're not here often" nat explained pointing to each of our rooms.

"Okay good. Well I'm gonna change. See you in 10 minutes?" Yelena asked looking at us.

"Yep" we both said before heading to our rooms to change.

I suit up and after around 10 minutes, there is a knock on my door.

I open it and find Yelena "I'm sorry to bother you but we have to go"

"Sure I'm ready. Great suit! You look good" I said before walking towards nat. "Oh uh you look good too. I mean, you have a great suit" she stuttered making me chuckle. I can feel her blushing which make me smile.

We walked downstairs and joined Steve in the jet waiting for nat to join us because she went saying goodbye to Wanda.

After she came in the jet, Steve and her went on the front to pilot while me and Yelena got comfortable because we have one hour before landing.

After 5 minutes, they put the auto pilot mode and come to us.

"Okay so the mission is simple. Me and nat jump form the plane to land on the roof and you two land on the floor a few meters away from the base" Steve explained us.

"Okay, what do we have to do?"
"Find a watch."
"A watch?"

"Yeah it was a shield watch, it was robbed a few days ago. But there's a code hidden in it. I don't what it is exactly but we need to find it."

"A code? In a watch?!" I said raising an eyebrow. "I know. We have to destroy it at soon as we have it"

"Okay"

After he explained every details of the mission, it's finally time to go.