"Fine." He huffs behind me as I tune into what Raymond and my dad are talking about. "Did you eat yet?"

"Not yet. I had breakfast around ten though so I'm not that hungry right now."

"What the fuck do you mean you're not hungry?! It's five in the evening!" He barks before grabbing his phone and muttering something about ordering food.

I lean against the table and observe him with an amused smile. I sure have missed him. His hair has grown a bit and now hangs over his forehead in a tousled mess. I can see that his muscles are more defined from what he's told me about doing workouts at one of the safe houses that had a few weights. But he's got dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep, I'm assuming from over the past few days, which makes me frown.

I bite my lip and try to reign in my wild thoughts when he slips his hand under his shirt to scratch his skin, in turn giving me a peek of his rock-hard abs and the muscles of his arms flexing as he moves. My gaze travels up to his face again before my cheeks flame when I find him already staring at me with a smug smirk. His eyes gleam in satisfaction at catching me before pride fills them when he sees me squeeze my thighs together as my core throbs.

"You got all that Marcella?" Dad's gruff tone filters through the speakers and I turn immediately to reply.

"Yes. We can move onto the transportation brief if there's nothing else?" I ask and Raymond agrees before launching into his spiel once more.

My shoulders sag in relief over not being caught as I cross my arms and listen. I should've known Judah would be impatient though because not even a minute later he wraps an arm around my waist. His other hand slips under my skirt and I curse myself for wearing it in that moment. He slides my panties off before slipping a finger inside. I make sure my laptop is on mute before letting my head drop back onto his shoulder.

"Judah..." I trail off weakly as his thumb greets my bundle of nerves while his finger curls inside me.

"You know I can never resist you for long dove." He murmurs huskily before placing an open-mouthed kiss at the base of my neck. "Please...I need you so badly."

I cry out as he continues to place hot kisses on my cheek down to my jaw and neck. I turn my head and meet his lips in a hungry kiss as he works me in all the right ways. All my moans and gasps are swallowed up by him as he plunges his tongue inside my mouth. He doesn't waste any time in bringing me to the peak of pleasure and I become undone with a muffled scream as he bites my bottom lip.

I yelp when he rips off my top before shoving my skirt down until it pools at my feet. He kicks my clothes away before grabbing my neck and pushing me down until I'm flat against the table. I hear him undoing his belt before ripping open a condom packet. His jeans and boxers fall to the floor and I cry out when he enters me in one quick thrust. Both of us moan at the feeling and I whimper needily when he pushes himself in deeper. He grips my hips as he slams into me at a fast pace and I grab the edge of the table while my toes curl in pleasure.

"Oh shit! Judah!" I gasp when he leans over me and drives into me harder.

"Fuck! You're so perfect!" He hisses as his hot breath fans across my bare shoulder.

He groans before turning me around and laying me on the table. I whine in protest when he slips out of me to which he just chuckles in response. My core throbs painfully and I move my hips to make him enter me somehow but he steps back.

"Judah!"

"Beg for it my little dove." He brushes his lips against mine but doesn't kiss me like I expect.

"Stop teasing!"

"It'll be the black jet at the second hanger okay Marcella?" Raymond's voice catches my attention and I roll my eyes.