I sniffle quietly and clear my throat before responding. "All clear. I'll check in tomorrow before I leave and will keep you guys updated."

"Don't fuck this up Marcella. If you do then don't bother coming back home." He warns once again and I smile weakly at Judah when he clenches his jaw angrily. "Now...I've got Raymond here to go through the assignment with you again. I want absolutely no mistakes so you'll listen to every detail. Go ahead Raymond."

I quickly mute myself knowing that he's just going to drone on about the plans I've heard three times already. I smile up at Judah happily before my eyes narrow and I smack his chest. "You didn't show up to our night chats! What happened?!"

"Turns out your dad is still having his men hunt me down." He sighs before wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. "We got ambushed at a safe house, they threw a bomb inside –"

"What?!"

"Which Reece disabled before anything happened!" He rushes to finish while rubbing my arms soothingly. "After that it was just a small scuffle before we escaped. They were on our tail for a while though so we kept moving overnight. That's why I couldn't come online but Griffin and Cole were keeping an eye on you regardless."

"I-I thought you...that dad –" I choke on emotion as my bottom lip quivers.

"I'm okay little dove." He murmurs softly before capturing my lips in a tender kiss. "Don't cry please. You know I don't handle crying women well."

That makes me laugh as I remember all the stories he's told me of him panicking to comfort crying women which always results in them getting angry at his behavior. "I was so worried."

"You're still crying darlin." He chuckles before pulling me flush against him and kissing my tears away.

"Is that understood Marcella?" A softer voice filters through the speakers and captures my attention.

"Yes, Raymond. All good." I reply before muting myself again. "I missed you so much. What are you doing here and how did you get in without being caught? What about the team?"

"The team helped me in by taking care of your guards. We've got a few hours before I need to leave." He smirks as he twirls a piece of my hair around his finger.

"The rest know about us?"

"Hmm." He nods in agreement as he starts kissing from my jaw to my cheekbone. "It's a little difficult to hide me hacking into a laptop every night or so."

"Judah!" I gasp when he nips at my earlobe before grabbing my thighs and hoisting me onto his waist.

"I missed you so much Macy." He groans as he sets me down on the table. "I missed this. Having you in my arms, your addictive kisses and touch. I need you."

"B-But your hand –"

"What about it?" He frowns before grinning boyishly. "It's Judah junior that's going to do all the work...although...there's nothing junior about him as you probably remember."

"Judah!" I hiss with a swat to his arm. "Let me finish this meeting –"

"No! He's not going to shut up anytime soon and I'm not about to waste the time that I have with you!" He pouts grumpily before moving the laptop away. "He's on mute anyways so we're good."

"We're not going to fuck with my dad and his worker on mute." I hop off the table before moving to grab the laptop off him. "It'll only take like ten more minutes Jude."

"Macy!" He whines before holding it higher above my head. "Why not?! You don't even have your camera on so it's not like we'll be giving them a show!"

"It's just weird!" I squeal before finally getting it off him. "Just wait please. For me?"