hearts ❤

Atsushi POV:

Atsushi had been red the whole day at the agency. The members of the agency pretended not to know, but it was very obvious to Atsushi since they had done a terrible job at eavesdropping. He sighed in relief as he finally finished all his paperwork. Today had been a boring day, and he was planning to do something as soon as he got to his apartment.

"Bye everyone!" He exclaimed.

"Goodbye, Atsushi-kun!" Dazai waved. Soon after arriving at his apartment, he took out his phone and input Akutagawa's phone number into his contacts.

------------------------------------------------------------
Atsushi: Hey Akutagawa! 🐯

Aku: Hi.

Atsushi: So you wanted to
meet tmr then?

Aku: Yes, if that's alright

Atsushi: ofc! ❤
------------------------------------------------------------

Akutagawa POV

Akutagawa felt butterflies fluttering in his stomach. He knew that Atsushi probably used the heart emoji randomly, but he couldn't help but feel hopeful. He was surprised that Atsushi had actually texted him. Now that Chuuya knew of his crush, Akutagawa felt weak. He knew Chuuya would somehow find a way to tease him everyday. He sighed and quickly replied to Atsushi.

Aku: Let's meet at 1

His whole face burned. He only added the heart because Atsushi did, but it seemed too much for him. He wanted to delete the text, but he wanted Atsushi to see it. Little did he know that Atsushi had fainted momentarily and was currently fanning his face to clear his blush. Finally Atushi responded.

Atsushi: I can't wait! 🥳

A/n : sorry for the short chapter, I wasn't sure what to write. I'm also sorry for not having a proper uploading schedule, sorry!

 I'm also sorry for not having a proper uploading schedule, sorry!