Caged Feelings - Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

Fortunately, Shaheer's car was already outside the lobby and he was sitting in there getting bored. She told him to drive towards Shagun's house.

"Anokhi devi, I am telling you these are not the good signs of a sanskaari bahu. Are you trying to run away from your wedding? You should have told me before. The money wouldn't get wasted on this engagement also."

"Shaheer, you say one more word and I am going to stab you so hard with my heels that you won't be able to breathe again." She warned him and he zipped his mouth. "Drive fast. Someone's fate is depended on this day. I can probably run faster in my heels than the way your driving."

"Why are you so cranky Anokhi Devi ?" shaheer asked 

"Try running with sky high heels, probably with ten pounds beaded dress and then have your love run away from this country while handing you off to his so called best friend  who is in fact in love with someone else and all this happening on your SO CALLED BLOODY ENGAGEMENT DAY." She screamed.

"Damn your life is full of Masala , you can make a serial out of it ....trust me it will be better than the shows of Ekta Kappor ." He chuckled.

"You really want to get stabbed right?"

"You are on fire today Anokhi Devi ."

***************************

Shagun's house 

 She kept on ringing the bell and Shaheer was banging on the door but there was no reply. Someone finally opened the door and both of them barged into the house and ran towards the living room. Shagun was painting and they both ran towards her and pulled her off the tool while she stared at them with shock.

"Don't ask. Don't say. Don't wait. Just do what as I say." Anokhi said she pulled Shagun towards the bathroom. 

While Shaheer flopped on the couch and watched them with amusement thinking ' how Anokhi pulled Shagun with her as if they are lovers who are going to ahem ahem !' he thought and laughed at his own thoughts . 

"Uhh you are covered in paint. You had to paint today, really?" Anokhi groaned pushed Shagun in bathroom so she could take a shower.

Anokhi went to Shagun's closet and took a fancy Indian outfit for herself and changed in to the other bathroom. When Shagun came out, Anokhi pushed her back in the bathroom and gave her the engagement dress.

"STOP" Shagun screamed when she came out. "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on and why am I in YOUR engagement dress."

"Simple because you are getting engaged."

"Excuse me with who and why and I refuse."

"You say one more word Shagun. I am going to tape your mouth, tie you, throw you in the car and take you to the engagement. Your engagement will go down in books for that. So you want to do that or rather  respectfully get ready and get engaged to Ahir."

Shagun shut her mouth and Anokhi got her ready really fast with light makeup and simple hairstyle. While Shaheer put the dupatta on her so Ahir's mom wouldn't go all suspicious because of one incident.

They finally drove back and reached back the venue on time. It was a little bit hard to explain why Shagun  was in place of  Anokhi, but in the end Shagun and Ahir's loved  conquered all  and they were united. 

But Unfortunately, Anokhi's love story was incomplete.  Shaheer and Anokhi drove to airport and hoped for a miracle, but the flight was gone and so was Shaurya. There was no way to contact him. He closed every path for her and left her heartbroken, ALL OVER AGAIN .

*****************************************************************************************

Precap - Chotu sa Epilogue 

Target -  52 votes 

......................................................................................................................................................

Hi Everyone

So here is the second chapter of Caged Feelings

How was it ?...do let me know in the comment box

Special chapter for sunsmit and Black_Hat52

Btw don't forget to Smile ..it's important :)

it's important  :)

Thank you 

Bye