Part 9

Moon POV

I nervously walk out of the daycare, luckily the plaza has been shut down for a while due to the animatronics breaking down while on stage.
Though it didn't help that the lights were still on, even being dim was still enough to slow my movement.

I drag the night-guard through the hallways before stopping at a door and picking up his clipboard, quickly snapping it in half and throwing the pieces into a corner.

The night-guard had multiple injuries, none of which could be medically healed.
I grab the night-guard's name tag
it read,
'Micheal'
A simple name.

I sigh and throw the tag into the same corner as the clipboard then pick up Micheal.
I open the door to be greeted by Freddy, Roxane, Monty, and Chica!
Yay the whole group and just at the right time!
I stare for a moment before Monty notices me and I shut the door.

This is going to be an eventful night
I inhale before quickly making my way down the stairs again as a crash was heard from the upstairs.
"He's right there!"

It was Monty, of course.
I quickly make a turn and hit a wall,
directions aren't my thing honestly..
I growl and drop Micheal, he's making my run a-lot more difficult.

I turn but am confronted by Monty and Chica, Roxane was back on the stairs worried and Freddy was...
Behind Monty, I think.

"We have you now, give up!"

Monty was louder than I originally thought, I was staring before the lights suddenly went completely out.
Though sadly not long enough, due to Freddy grabbing my arm before I can manage to get out of here.

The lights flicker back on as I struggle to get out of Freddy's grip.
'Let..go!.'
I continue trying but eventually give up,
the lights and everyone around is enough to make me die on the spot.

I simply fall over but Freddy is still holding on to my arm, it still being in the air once I sat down.
For being taller than them this is making me feel really short..
"What were you doing with Micheal?"

I didn't respond and played with my free hand.

(3rd person POV(Short)

Moon sat patiently, though the others seemed to begin lacking that patience.
Roxane began to stress out but she hid it decently.
Moon could see right through her.
Freddy started to get annoyed with Moon's silence, so decided to worry about Micheal for now.

"Chica can you check on Micheal please? Obviously Moon isn't responding."
Chica nodded slightly before making her way to Micheal, who was laying lifeless on the floor.

(Moon POV)
I saw Chica go over to Micheal and Freddy, along with everyone else let their guard down for a moment to focus on Micheal.
I quickly took the chance to run out of here, sadly Freddy caught on to me and made me fall back.
'Ow...'

"He's dead..."
Chica picks up Micheal, who has multiple wounds across his back and head.
Roxane turned her head over to me, along with everyone else.
They all had a strong connection with Micheal, Sun did too.

I sat there as everyone yelled, I didn't care to listen though until my arm was ripped off that was.
'HOLY SH-'
I try to stand back up but quickly trip over my feet.
Everyone stared at me before Freddy realized that he pulled on my arm too much, it was already starting to fall off and it seems he pulled the last wire apart.
I wince and get up again
I didn't care to look at their reactions before I ran up the stairs and passed Roxane, if they would all hate me what's the point of staying anyways.

I finally made it back to the daycare
go me!..
oh haha, forgot I lost my arm for a moment.
I open the door with my right arm instead, doing the same to lock it as I walk over to sun.

'Hey, Sun are you okay?'
I sit next to him on the floor, he was staring out the window in silence, honestly this was sad to see one of the most joyful and energetic animatronics burn out.
He went to place his head on my shoulder before realizing that it wasn't there.

'Oh my stars! Moon what happened?!'
Sun turned to me to look at the damage

'Freddy ripped off my arm, nothing too horrible though. It was already coming off.'
I said this quietly as Sun calmed down, not by much since he seemed to get more angry about the situation.
'I'm going to teach him a lesson one of these days! But for now let's try to fix your arm..'

We both got up and went over to our room, this happened a few times before when a kid would get too excited and would break something so we have a few arm and leg replacements..
Though they were all Sun's due to nobody knowing of my existence.

Sun attached one of the spare arms to my shoulder.
'Thank you Sun.'
He nods and I look at my now two different colored hands.

'We should leave this place..'
I turn my head to Sun
He was right, it's not like the glamrocks would ever give us a break at this point, and they can make new a new daycare attendant..
I think for a moment before nodding to his statement.

'I guess we could get out of here by the window..'
Sun helps me up before we quickly go over to the window, it was easier to open it this time since we knew how to.

Sun gets out before I do but he stays near the window to help me,
I stand next to sun before we both walk down to the mountain edge.
'Oh look the sun is rising.'

Sun tilts his head towards me for a moment before realizing I wasn't meaning him and turning back to the cloudy sky.
'You're right it is!'

Sun looks at me before giving me a hug
I give him a hug back while staring at the sunrise.

'Guess running away with you will be worth it.'

——————-
Fin.

So hi there!
Now you may be either thinking
This was really short and a bit all around the place
Or why isn't there more?
Well to the first thing
I would tell you that you're completely correct.
This story was mostly just for me to get my writing skills better and overall just for me to have fun but I still hoped you liked it even with all the weird jumps!
Now the second thing,
I just honestly think that I should end it here and now due to me not being able to update for months at a time.
Thank you for reading and your time!