"Since you're the one who personally met him, hat was he like?" Scarlet 'Quicksilver' Greyson, Marcus' RIO, asked her fellow officer.

"I have a question, if you guys don't mind." Captain Hans Grimm, or 'Archer' cut in to their conversation.

"Sure." Kei said. "What is it?"

"This has been bothering me for a while. If chocolate is made of cocoa and cocoa is a plant, does that make it a salad?" He asked.

"...What?" The rest of the squadron uttered in confusion.

"That's... actually a good question." Alvin remarked.

"These are some confusing times." Samantha 'Merlin' Bishop, the daughter of the well-known ace William Bishop and Hans' RIO, commented at the question.

"This is Oka Nieba to Razgriz Squadron." The  AWACS that was accompanying them radioed. "You're nearing the source of the signal. Stay sharp out there."

"Roger." Alexandra recieved.

Loweing their altitude to 30,000 feet above sea level, Razgriz Squadron dropped their external fuel tanks and prepared for an impending battle.

Sure enough, plasma rounds began on flying towards them moments after. They spotted a small fleet of Siren ships and groups of humanoid Sirens on the surface, alongside a dark red portal in the middle of the formation.

"There they are!" Alvin shouted.

"Here goes! All of you, attack!" Alexandra ordered.

"Roger. Chopper, engaging."

"Edge, engaging."

"Swordsman, engaging."

"Archer, engaging."

The squadron broke at different directions, picking off their desired targets. Alexandra locked onto an enemy ship and released her first bomb. "Pickle, pickle!"

*boom*

The said ship exploded as Alexandra flew overhead. Narrowly avoiding the plasma rounds, she pulled up before diving back down, delivering another bomb to an unfortunate Siren ship.

Seeing a group of humanoid Sirens up ahead, she turned her plane around, preparing for a strafing run. The Sirens spotted her and locked onto her jet, while Alexandra aligned the nose of her craft towards them.

Before the Sirens could fire, their bodies have been torn apart by 20mm rounds, followed by the distinctive sound of freedom, also known as the 'brrrrrrrt'.

"Woohoo!" Alvin celebrated, doing a barrel roll as he climbed back up.

"This guy..." Alexandra just sighed and picked another target, a bit disappointed that her suppoed kills were stolen from her.

On the sidelines, Hans, Kei, and Marcus worked together on taking out the Siren ships. Making another bombing run, they flew towards their respective target, dropping their bombs then flying away.

Chopper flew towards three Siren ships that were perfectly aligned with each other. He dropped the rest of his bombs, taking them out with great precision.

Alexandra found the last remaining ships trying to flee towards the portal. She wasted no time and launched the three bombs she had left onto them, denying their escape.

The squadron then regroup after spending their bombs, flying in a V formation as they surveyed the area.

"This is quite concerning, don't you think?" Hans spoke. "A second portal appeared after the first one near the Philippine border disappeared a few days prior."

Azur Lane: Shattered Skies (Azur Lane x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें