Wrath of the Fallen

Start from the beginning

"WHAT?!" The four shouted at the same time.

"Rossiya, you didn't tell us anything about the командир being your boyfriend!" Murmansk added.

"Well, I was planning on telling you but... I kinda forgot." Rossiya explained. "Also, my sister aren't the ones who claimed him first, so we're late to be a part of the harem. Nonetheless, we're content with it."

"Wait, hold on, you are also in a relationship with Soyuz?!" Merkuria exclaimed, equally confused as the others.

"Yep/Da." (Y/n) and Rossiya admitted casually.

"A surprise for sure, but a welcoming one." Grozny remarked.

"I'm okay with it, since командир's relationship with Rossiya and Soyuz is for the bloodline." Kiev stated. "Am I right, comrade Rossiya?"

"For the bloodline!" Rossiya proudly chanted.

(Y/n) just sighed, wondering what he had gotten himself into.

---

Southern Pacific Ocean
1430 Hours

A squadron of black F-14A Tomcats streaked high above the clouds at mach one, leaving contrails in their wake. It was no other than the Razgriz Squadron, one of the most top-scoring squadrons in the currently ongoing World War against the Sirens.

Alexandra Evans, the assigned leader of the squadron, leads the formation with outmost calmness and confidence. She was mostly known for her callsign 'Blaze', and was always the stoic woman she could ever be.

They were sent on a recon mission to check the unknown signal that had appeared in the southern Pacific Ocean. The briefing said that it had the same intensity as the one that had appeared near the Philippines, giving them a hint of what it was.

They were equipped with AIM-9's and JDAMs, armed for both aerial and anti-ship combat. They were expecting that they would get intercepted, knowing that their planes have large RCS, they just don't know when.

"Finally, some action!" Captain Alvin H. Davenport, a.k.a. 'Chopper', radioed his flight lead with excitement. "These past few days have been uneventful, so its nice to have some change. Man, you wouldn't know how my hands have been itching for combat!"

"There he goes again. He's been like that for the past few days." His RIO, Samuel 'Minuano' Rodrigues, lets out a small sigh.

Alexandra chuckled. "You're optimistic as usual, Chopper. You're starting to remind me of Kaori back in the Top Gun program."

"Kaori? As in Kaori Foulke?" Alvin inquired.

"Yes." Alexandra replied. "Why?"

"You're lucky you got to meet her. I wish I joined the Top Gun program." Alvin said.

"Same." Captain Marcus Snow, callsign 'Swordsman', seconded Alvin's statement.

"Wait, you didn't join? I thought you entered the program, though..." Alvin assumed.

"No, I didn't have the time to join." Marcus replied. "Come think of it, Nagase also joined in that program, right?"

"Yep." Kei Nagase, a.k.a. 'Edge', replied to him. "The program was hard, I must say, but me and Blaze got through it."

"Commander (L/n) also joined in the program, didn't he?" Nagase's RIO, Keith 'Thunderbolt' Reynolds, spoke afterwards.

"He did." Robin 'Prez' Kuo, Alexandra's RIO, confirms the question. "I'm his RIO before he got transfered to Mobius Squadron. And now, I'm here as Blaze's RIO."