Chapter 4

Nico's POV

The seven (well five) and I were waiting for Percy and Annabeth to come out The Door's of Death. We could hear the lift coming up.

 When the door's opened I released a breath I didn't know I was holding, waiting to see my crush and his girlfriend again.

I was confused to see Annabeth without Percy. I looked around to see everyone else confused.

"Annabeth? Where is Percy?" I heard Piper ask.

"Oh, Percy decided to stay" Annabeth said with a smug grin on her face.

"Why would he want to stay in that horrible place?" Hazel said, shocked.

I knew Annabeth was lying. It just didn't make scence. Why would Percy want to stay it the darkest place on Earth? Unless...

Annabeth left him there! She left him there because she was using him to get his fame. It explains the looks she gave Percy back in camp. The looks of envy and jelousy was clear, but I was too young to understand it.

 She doesn't realise what kind of enemy she made. But no matter what Percy decides to do, goes to Kronos, joines Gaea, I will always follow him. Because, no matter how many times he hurt me unnowingly, he is still my cousin and my crush.

Hello dear readers!

I finally published the fourth chapter!

 After 3 months (I think). I'll try to publish every week, but if I don't don't worry I'm not dead.

Have a good day/night!

 the_squishy_cupcake

Please comment and vote