Episode 1

Summer 2011, Vivekanada Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi

 Vishaka a final year graduate student of Journalism is seen coming out of the gates in a hurry as she is on her way to complete one of her most important assignments which will win her the best student award of Journalism department of that particular academic year. She runs to get her scooty and as she is taking it out she accidently bangs her scooty onto Pritam's open jeep. That was the first time when Pritam-Vishaka came face to face with each other. Vishaka shouts out, "Where the hell were you looking while driving?" Pritam asks her, "Madam Wai Guru has given two eyes to you too then why you did not see the no parking sign before parking your vehicle here?" Pritam signs Vishaka towards the no parking sign board behind her. Vishaka turns back, sees it and lets out a disappointed expression realizing her mistake. She awkwardly turns back towards Pritam. Pritam asks her, "Now what? Will you pay me my compensation for leaving that scratch on my jeep or should I take you to the police station?" Vishaka glances at her watch and realizes that she is getting late. She quickly takes out her purse to pay but finds out she doesn't have a single penny. Without thinking twice, she removes the ancestral silver ring from her finger and places it on Pritam's hand saying "This is more than enough to pay for the loss I have done to you now let me go!" after saying that she quickly leaves without saying anything else to Pritam while Pritam confused by her actions tries to stop her but in vain. Once Vishaka leaves, Pritam sits in his jeep and quickly drives off to his station.

In the Station, When he tries to enter his cabin, the guard constables stop him asking who was he? Just then Nitin-Monty come there and inform them that he is Pritam Choudhary IPS newly passed out from Police Academy. The constables quickly salutes and apologizes. Pritam smiles and softly replies to him I liked the honesty that you are putting towards your duty because it is the honesty which makes you good police officers. As the three go in, Nitin-Monty ask him why is he not in uniform on his very first day. Pritam replies unconsciously because of that girl. Nitin-Monty are surprised and ask "Girl?" Nitin "Pritam Choudhary on his very first day on-duty..." Monty "...found someone for himself!!" Pritam says "Shut up, it was just an unwanted argument on road I got into because of which I did not get time to go back and change. Now is the girl important or our duty important?" Now tell me what is the first mission which DCP has given us?" Nitin-Monty inform him about the deadly dangerous drug racket operating in Delhi.

On the other side Vishaka reaches the venue where one of the most wanted drug peddlers is supplying drugs to school students. She watches them, listens carefully to whatever they are talking about and records their video while letting out a smile saying now nothing can stop her from winning the best student award. As she turns around to leave she falls down stumbling upon something. The peddler gets alarmed, he tries to catch Vishaka but she runs fast and escapes from the place. In Pritam's station, after Pritam changes and comes, the trio "PriNiMo" talk about the most wanted drug peddler in Delhi(the same whom Vishaka had managed to get information on) just then Pritam gets a call from Mansoor Uncle, after they finish greeting each other. Mansoor Uncle informs him about getting a vital clue on the most wanted criminal and asks him to reach his office right away. Pritam along with Monty-Nitin go to Mansoor Uncle's office. As he is about to enter, he bangs with Vishaka. Vishaka is surprised to notice that Pritam is a cop while Pritam annoyed asks are you blind always or is it just when I'm around? Monty asks Pritam if he knows her which is when Pritam tells them it is the same girl who made him late today.Monty-Nitin laugh. Vishaka asks "So you are a cop?" Pritam replies,"Then why do you think I'm wearing this uniform because I'm a fisherman?" Vishaka annoyingly shakes her head, excuses herself and leaves. Nitin tells Pritam to talk more calmly with women. Pritam tells him that they should focus more on their duty and less on women. They go inside,meet Mansoor Uncle and ask him what is it he wanted to share about the wanted drug peddler. Mansoor Uncle tells them everything he received through Vishaka. Pritam asks him more about the peddler when Mansoor Uncle tells him if you want to know then you have to ask the girl who brought all this information. Pritam hesitatingly asks Mansoor Uncle if it was the same girl who went out of his cabin before they came in? Mansoor Uncle nods. Pritam gets irked while Nitin-Monty laugh again. Nitin tells Pritam now he has to talk and persuade that girl there is no other go. Pritam hits his forehead with his hand.

------------------------

To be continued