I felt a boost of confidence.

"I act different, the mask allows me to be who I truly am"
The Riddler informed.

"So your personal life? What are you? Like you have a job? Or are you a hobo? Wouldn't it be funny if you was secretly rich? Nobody would suspect that"
I chuckled.

"I'm a forensic accountant"
The Riddler stated.

"That explains a lot actually"
I grinned.

I couldn't help but grin because now I had a plan on finding out his identity.

Of course I'd keep it a secret, it's just this guy decides to livestream in my house when I'm not home and I have no idea who he is, I think I have the right to know.

"So why are you here now?"
I questioned.

I lost the ability to breath as his hand trailed down my chest.

The Riddler wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close to him, in fact we couldn't get any closer our chests was pressed up against one another.

"I look forward to seeing you again Kali"
The Riddler mumbled.

I remained silent, I wasn't intentionally being silent it just happened.

The Riddler laughed to himself as he left my apartment, oh shit who knew my life would go down this route.

Now where about's would I find a forensic accountant?

In the filing room at the GCPD?

Now how the fuck would I get in there?

I could pretend I'm filing in a report then get 'lost' in the filing room, I mean it's not a good plan but who cares it's not like I've committed any crimes, I'm just associated with the Riddler in a way.

I could sneak in through the vents, that sounds ridiculous and dumb but really fun, let's do it tomorrow.

I don't think the Riddler would appreciate me using dumb tactics to find out his appearance but his being breaking into my house and live streaming so I will watch him through the vents whoever he is.

That sounds creepy as fuck, I meant find out who he is not watch him.

~~~

I crawled through the vents above where I'd figured the filing room is and thankfully there was a gap I could see through.

Ok so I'm looking for a male of average build I presume, how many forensic accountants does this place have?

Well actually so far I'd seen two and both was women.

I sighed as I knew the Riddler was a man , one who has a bite mark on his hand.

The problem with this vent is that it was a down only system, I couldn't go back the way I came, it wasn't physically possible, I could only leave through the GCPD, oh I was regretting this so much.

I heard someone else coming in.

My eyes widened as I saw Edward, that would actually make a lot of sense, look at his hand Kali, look at his hand.

I saw that his hand had a bite mark on it.

Edward is the Riddler.

Of course he appeared at my Ice Cream stall the day I was doxxed, he knew where I was without me telling him.

His weird but I like that about him, at least his not boring.

"Edward why is there a bite mark on your hand?"
Female forensic accountant 1 asked.

"This girl bit me"
Edward retorted.

"Sounds like a freak"
Female forensic accountant 2 snickered.

Edward remained silent.

"You got like a really strange love interest or was she just weird?"
Female forensic accountant 1 wondered.

Edward looked pissed off.

"I made her jump, it must've been a reflex reaction"
Edward huffed.

I don't think he liked these women much, they did seem pretty bitchy.

"Weird so your possible love interest acts like a Doggy"
Female forensic accountant 2 smirked.

I'm not a fucking Dog and I don't know if he sees me as a love interest.

The two female forensic accountants left not long after that.

I saw Edward go on his phone and began ringing someone.

I felt my phone begin to vibrate, oh shit in 1 second it will began to play the song I have as a ringtone.

I mentally beat the shit out of myself as Breezeblocks echoed throughout the vent and into the room where Edward was.

I attempted to end the call but my phone was in an awkward ass position which I couldn't get to in a vent.

The vent opened and Edward was giving me a strange look.

"Oh hey Edward"
I stated.