10 (SMUT ALERT)

18+ ONLY:

It's been a month since Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo got married. Arthit gave away Zhan while Liu Haikuan gave away Yibo. Life had taken a new turn for Xiao Zhan. His smile was radiating happiness shining brighter than the sun. But there's one thing missing. They both haven't ahem "consummated" their marriage. It was awkward for them.

Once Yibo got a pack of which was glow in dark condoms. One look at Yibo's glowing member set Xiao Zhan rolling on the floor which was a mood killer for Yibo. What's worse, Zhan told Cheng and Liu Haikuan which earned Yibo's thing a new nickname "Lightsaber".

***********

Yibo was sitting in his sofa and busy typing in his laptop while Zhan entered. It was pouring down rain and Zhan was drenched.

Yibo looked up from his laptop to see Zhan who was cursing the rain. Seeing Zhan wet sent fire down Yibo's pants (A/N: see, what I did there...!!! ;) ). He slammed the laptop and went towards Zhan. He pulled Zhan by his neck and kissed him.

 He pulled Zhan by his neck and kissed him

XZ: "Ummphhh...Bobo..."

WYB: "Do you know how sexy you look when you are this wet?"

XZ: "I know but not here, bo...."

They went to the bedroom. The moment Zhan closed the door, Yibo slammed Zhan in the wall and started unbuttoning his shirt. "Fuck, I love you Zhan." Cool air hit Zhan's body as his shirt came off. They kissed each other ripping off each other's clothes till they found themselves on the bed. Yibo traced his fingers down Zhan's abs and his member. Zhan's body arched at this touch that was already leaking precum. "Ummppph...Yibo...please...I..." Zhan tried to form words but nothing would come out.

"Please what, Zhan? Tell me, what do you want me to do?" Yibo kissed Zhan again while stroking Zhan's member slowly.

"Fuck me, Wang Yibo. Fuck me hard." Zhan felt he was losing control. He was drowning in the pleasure that Yibo is giving him. He had waited for Yibo for so long. All that mattered was him...he craved more, his touch, his lips, his love. Their bodies pressed together, the sweat, the passion.

His thoughts were interrupted when Yibo took Zhan's hands and guided it to his member. It was big, vein throbbing to release itself. The moment Zhan held, he knew he had unleashed the beast. He saw Yibo's eyes that was burning with lust and love.

Xiao Zhan started to raise the level of fire by stroking the member rapidly. He rolled his eyes in pleasure he was giving and receiving. "Fuck, yes..so good...!!!"

WYB: "That's right, baby...you're doing great. Come for me, Zhan Zhan...Come with me..." Yibo increased the speed that made Zhan lose his last ounce of sense and came all over Yibo.

XZ: "I need you Yibo, inside me...now...please."

WYB: "I aim to please, my love." Yibo went to the drawer near the bed and took out a bottle of lube. He poured some on his fingers and looked at Zhan for approval. "Spread your legs, baby." Zhan did as told.

WYB: "Let me know if it's too much, okay?"

Zhan nodded and grabbed Yibo's neck to kiss him. Yibo pressed a finger in the hole. Zhan moaned against Yibo's lips as his back arched succumbing to the sweet torment. He pushed a second finger right up to the knuckle as he started scissoring. Zhan was in pain but it was quickly overcome by pleasure as Yibo slowly thrusted both his fingers in and out while kissing Zhan thoroughly.

Xiao Zhan broke the kiss as he spoke between breaths: "Yibo, please...am ready...Fuck me, now..." Zhan started to rub Yibo's member with one hand while leaving trails of kisses on his shoulders.

Yibo poured some more lube into his member and slowed pressed the tip of his dick into Zhan. "Fuck Zhan, you're so tight, baby." He held both arms of Zhan's and kissed him passionately. He kissed his neck, his nipples as he hoisted Zhan's legs and started thrusting.

Zhan gripped the bedsheet in an attempt to find something to hold on to. The mixture of passion, pleasure and pain was getting too much for him. Once Yibo found Zhan's spot, he began thrusting harder and faster. "More, please...Fuck...yes. Fill me up, Yibo. Give it to me...."

WYB: "You know how hot you look wrapped around my cock, baby..." Zhan pulled Yibo and kissed him vigorously.

XZ: "God, you are so hot. Take me Bobo, I am yours, Bo. Fuck me hard and deep. Shit, this is good. I'm gonna cum. Cum inside me Yibo, spill your seeds...Aaaahhhhh..." Yibo chuckled as he heard Xiao Zhan spewing lewd words. He never knew Zhan could be so dirty but he loved every bit of it. The moans and the words of Zhan unleashed the beast inside Yibo so hard that he thrust deep into Zhan planting every ounce of his seeds.

They did it again...and again...and again. They couldn't get enough of each other. They have waited for so long and it drove them crazy that they couldn't imagine a life without each other. They didn't want to let go of each other. Yibo hugged and kissed Zhan as they lay in each other arms. It was a sweet, sensual kiss...the kiss of feeling alive again...the kiss of LOVE...the kiss of happily ever after...!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Excuse me, while I hide myself under the bed. This was probably the most challenging chapter.

This is not the ending of Yizhan. The story is eternal just like their love for each other.