˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 0 8 | Eggs

Start from the beginning

I turned away from him and handed the egg to Kurapika. 

"Here you go, hope you like it." 

And with that said and done I walked away from the fight Killua had now started with Kurapika for the egg. Why would someone even start a fight over an egg?

•┈•• ❤ ••┈•

•┈•• ❤ ••┈•

"I am Netero, Chairman of this year's Hunter Exam Selection Committee,"

"And I am his secretary, Beans,"

"Originally, I'd planned to make my appearance during the exam's final phase, but as I'm already here... I'm loving this tension in the air! So I think I'll stick around for the rest of the trip. We are scheduled to arrive at our destination tomorrow morning, at 8 AM. You'll find dinner waiting in the dining hall. You are also welcome to get some rest. In other words, you're free to do as you please until you are contacted,"

"Okay, Gon! Let's explore the airship!" Killua said.

"Yeah! Is (y/n) coming too?" Gon said pointing to the fact Killua was holding onto my wrist and pulling me along, since he was so used to me spacing out at this point.

"Do I have a chose..." I mumbled.

"Oh yea, I though you were daydreaming! Even so you're coming," said Killua with a slightly cold and concerning look my way.

"Sure...?"

"Yay! Lets go Killua! (y/n)!" Gon yelled running off, flowed by Killua who pulled me along.

•┈•• ❤ ••┈•

btw I love eggs I just wanted to add something funny.

Extra

"Hey, how many applicants do you expect to make it?" asked Menchi.

"You mean pass the exam?" Buhara

"Yep. This year, we have an impressive group. Though I did fail them all at one point..." said Menchi.

"But doesn't it depend on what the upcoming phases consist of?" asked Buhara.

"That's true... But didn't you notice it? One of them had this whole aura thing going on. What do you think, Satotz?" Menchi asked Satotz.

"Oh, yes. I like the rookies this year." Satotz spoke up.

"Ha! So you agree? I think #203 has a good shot. though #202 seemed to know she wouldn't pass even if she tried even though she did the best which was weird."

"Yea but I'm partial to #99 or #202." 

"He looks like a selfish, spoiled brat." Menchi complained.

"What do you think, Buhara?"

"Well..."

"He isn't a rookie, but #44 is the one I favour. I'm sure you noticed, but when #255 was throwing a fit, it was #44 who was really on the verge of killing someone."

"I did notice that, of course. He could barely restrain himself from tearing off our heads. But didn't you realize? He was already that way from the first moment we appeared."

"Really?"

"Yeah, that's the real reason I was so edgy. He kept challenging me."

"I had a similar experience. He should be carefully monitored. Though it pains me to admit this, we are birds of a feather with him. However, his affinity for darkness is far stronger. As Hunters, we are continually seeking out rivals. 

Ultimately, the Hunter Exam is but a place to find opponents worthy of respect. And every once in a while, we encounter someone who hits the floor running, when we try to slow things down. An oddball of sorts."

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•