You wanna be a bitch? - FOUR

Tom was holding down an icepack on the left side of his stomach, limping outside as school was ending. His eyes were met with qTrevors, Trevor broke into a burst of laughs, "Fucking loser!" His friends began to pick at him aswell, and Tom just shook his head, trying his best to ignore them. As he passed by them, trying to get home, Samara purposely tuck her leg out infront of him, making him trip. Tom groaned loudly in pain, "What the fuck! Leave me alone." His eyes closed trying to take in the pain. Trevor walked over to him, squatting by, he flicked his head as if he was stupid. "Shut up, you want to get beat to death or what? What makes you think you can flirt with Samara, huh? What makes you think you can stare at Zendaya? I own this shit." Trevor kept harassing Tom over and over, Tom eventually got enough of it and swung up smacking the hell out of Trevor. Blood spat out of him, and as the others rushed to help Trevor, Tom hastily walked away. He never had done anything like that before, he felt so powerful. Obviously, Trevor was most definitely still stronger than him but Tom had more confidence in defending himself now.

Tom was turning a corner near an alleyway, he felt someone grab his arm pulling him into the alley. It was too dark to see who it was, but all he needed was to hear a voice and he'd know who it was exactly. "Hey Tommy." The voice smooth, it was Zendaya. He groaned getting annoyed with her, "Get away! I have to go home." She put a finger over his lips to keep him quiet. "Go home and do what? Jerk off?" She teased him, playing with his hair while he was on the wall. "No, I have homework to do." He coldly said, not finding her funny at all. She yanked his hair down, making him stare at her right in the eyes, "You want to be a bitch Tom?" She asked in a soft but threatening tone. He didn't respond with anything but a whine, "Let go." he mumbled.
She pulled his hair harder, "Answer me baby, do you wanna be a bitch? I promise you, you wouldn't like it if you were." He squinted his eyes from the pain, still no answer. She let go of him and kissed him, "You're so adorable, I'll take that as a no. Yeah?" She said putting her hands on his chest. Tom ' fell for it again and nodded', he was so gullible and weak. "Can you come back to my house with me?" He asked taking her hand, holding it. She looked at the wall blankly, considering it. She was coming up with her next move or something, she held his hand back and got off of him letting him free, "Sure." He grinned and slammed her back against the wall, he was playing her game and being a "bitch". She was a bit surprised but went along with it, "Aw, bitchboy." She caressed his cheek with one of her hands while staring innocently at him, but he couldn't handle it so he let her go. "You see, you can't do shit to me. You'll regret touching me like that. Now, are we going to your place or not." She asked getting bored with him, he nodded, "I, I guess.." and went ahead.

Tom was sitting there doing his homework while Zendaya was just staring at his papers, "You're so boring." She said snatching his homework, examining it then ripped it to pieces. "What the hell!" He yelled out at her, she shut him up with a kiss, he kissed back and it progressed into a makeout. She got on his lap, her hand holding onto his ear, and the other holding the back of his head. She got really extra and moved down to his neck, licking it all across. Tom pulled away, "Fuck, I can't with you. Get off." He threw her off while trying to catch his breath. She shrugged and played with his hair, he groaned out of stress. "What are you even doing?" He was starting to stop taking her bullshit, but her ego was too big so she didn't realize it. "Don't you like me?" She asked him on her manipulation shit again, he shook his head. "No, I don't. I like the idea of you." He coldly said surprising her. "Pardon?" She asked wanting to make sure she heard what she heard and to see if he really had the balls to say it. "I like the idea of you, I don't like you. You're just a stress reliever." He rubbed his eyes. She slapped him in the face, "What? I'm what? If anything you're the stress reliever. I'm the only girl you could ever score on." She was offended, the first time in forever. He rolled his eyes scooting away from her while rubbing his red cheek, "You're dense." She scoffed and got up leaving out the door, flipping him off.

"What a bitch, can't handle the truth." He shit-talked after she was gone. Tom may have been weak but he was smarter than the others, catching on to Zendaya quickly.

The next day, Zendaya was spreading rumors all over the school about Tom. "He's a virgin, he's a simp, he eats dog food." Tom was petrified when he found out and swore he was gonna kill Zendaya. When he saw her across the hall he ran at her and rammed her against the water fountain, his arms on each side of her in front of everyone. "Aw, look at us. You bitch, you want our secret to get out? Keep your fucking mouth quiet." He was growing rougher and rougher by day because of her. She was planning for him to become less nerdy but she didn't expect it so soon. She got up and pushed him off of her, and as she walked past him she whispered, "With what proof?" He fucked up, he showed up like that with no proof. Zendaya was gonna ruin him for sure now.